sick...CHRIS STURNIOLO

julie sighs as she opens the door, she currently came back after school without matt picking her up after she told him she was going to hang out with nick.

"Matt!" julie shouts,

"jules?" Chris says as he looks over to her from the kitchen, "Chris where's Matt"

"he's gone out funny thing nick has gone out too"

"why are you here then?"

"nice to see you too jules, i didn't feel well so they said i'd better stay here"

julie sighs as she rubs her face "i was supposed to be hanging out with nick"

"why can't you hang out with me" Chris says as he coughs.

"fine"

he smiles slightly.

-

Julie and Chris started watching movie after movie, "is that why you weren't in school"

"huh?" Chris says as he puts his head on julie's shoulder.

her heart skips "um your sick"

"ohh yeah" he looks up at her keeping his head on her shoulder.

"your a bit hot, you might have a fever"

"i just need sleep" he says as he buries his head deeper into her shoulder.

he closes his eyes shortly after, and julie can hear soft snores coming from him.

she soon falls asleep after him.

-

a few hours later they both wake up, they must have moved a lot in their sleep because julie had her head on chris' chest and chris had his arms wrapped around her.

julie begins to get up, "jules" a sick fed up chris says, making julie turn her head.

"stay, your comfy" he says as his eyes slowly close, she looks at him "please" he coughs.

"okay fine" julie gets back into the position she was in before she moved, and chris leans closer to her.

"okay love birds up we get!" Nick shouts causing Chris to groan, he buries his head in the crook of julie's neck, "don't shout Nick i've got a headache" Julie gets up feeling Chris' head.

"nope you've got a fever, i'll go grab you something" Julie says as she quickly gets away from the situation.

-

"so Chris you like Julie?"

"i mean i don't know"

Nick scoffs "you obviously do, and she likes you too"

Chris looks at Nick "go away Nick i want to sleep"

Nick looks at him shocked "without Julie"

"huh?" Julie says as she walks into the room with medicine and water in her hands.

"just chatting about how Chris has the biggest crush on you, like he soo wants you"

"Shut up Nick!" Chris says sighing.

Julie shrugs "okay"

"okay?" Nick says as he looks at her "i mean i like him too"

Chris' eyes widen slightly, "i feel like you two are gonna kiss so bye"

Julie rolls her eyes before walking up to Chris and giving him the medicine before sitting next to him, "you like me?"

julie hums "isn't that what i said douche bag"

he sighs before lying his head on her shoulder "i would kiss you right know if i wasn't sick"

"i know" Julie says her eyes slightly getting heavier.

Chris coughs causing Julie eyes to open again.

"i need to talk to Matt"

"no stay" Chris says as he wraps his arms around her.

"fine"

Chris falls asleep soon after