Drunk...NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

my mind buzzed as i took more shots letting everything around me go quiet, i decide to try and walk around although everything's spinning.

neville
i sat down in the party speaking to Harry and Ron about what kinds of plants would be best to heal a stab wound.

"but how deep is the cut" Ron says turning to Harry, my face scrunches up a little at the thought.

"um about-"

Suddenly y/n falls on top of me, "love are you alright"

She looks up at me. Great. She's drunk.

"um sorry guys i'm gonna have to"the boys nod quickly.

I stand up, holding a very drunk y/n by the waist, "come on love"

"mmmm no" y/n says trying to walk the other way.

"nope come on your sleepy" I say trying to well i guess, gaslight her, for the right reason of course!

"nooo"

"come on now y/n, i'll put on your favourite movie, how about that"
y/n looks at me before reluctantly coming with me.

as soon as we get into the room, i grab y/n some water and put it on her desk by her bed.

"okay up in bed now"

She listens and goes in bed, "alright" i say as i undo her laces

"no i can do it myself" y/n says sitting up.

"okay" i watch as y/n struggles to undo her laces and take her shoes off.

"neville" She says which sort of sounds like (nebill) "help me"

I undo her laces and take her shoes off.

"okay are you comfortable" i look at y/n "mhm" she hums before passing out on her bed.