Years...GEORGE WEASLEY

1st year

your waiting for the Hogwarts train when you hear two boys arguing which makes your head turn quickly.

"Fred that ones mine!" a boy shouts to someone like looks like his twin.

"no mum said its mine!" they were arguing over, what looked to be like a wand.

"look, here" an older boy sighs "this ones yours George" the older boy passes the younger boy another wand, "see I told you!" The other boy shouts, the boy sighs and his eyes seem to wander as they do they land on you, the boy looks at you confused before sending you a quick smile and a wave.

Soon the train stops in front of you making you turn away from the boy, you turn to your parents and they smile at you "quickly get on the train my dear, otherwise you might miss it" you nod before quickly getting on the train.

You look for any compartments that are empty but you don't find any.

you sigh and decide to just join someone else in theirs, as your looking for someone who looks at least remotely nice you find the two boys.

You open the compartment doors that the two boys are in, "hey can I sit in here everywhere else is full" one of the boys looks up at you "um yeah sure"

you smile slightly before sitting down "thanks"

"no problem I'm Fred and this is George" George pulls his hand out "I think I saw you earlier?"

"yes you did" you shake his hand.

2nd year

from the past year you've learnt quite a lot about the twins like how George is quieter than Fred, and how George is normally the first one to apologise, and also though you've never said it out loud before you think George is better at quidditch.

"hey twins" you say as you sit down "hey" Fred answers as George just waves.

Fred looks around before finally looking at you "okay y/n I've got to go so I'll talk to you later" he says before quickly walking away.

you turn to George who laughs slightly "what's up with him" you say as you watch him walk away, "he's been obsessed with some girl in our year for ages, and he finally has the guts to talk to her.

"are you obsessed with anyone George?" you ask

"no" he answers easily,

"okay" you say as you look down at your paper and sigh, George looks at you confused.

"everything okay?"

"Yep" you put your head in your hands "do you need help?"

You look at George and nod your head, "okay, that's all you needed to say y/n" he says as he sits closer to you.

3rd year

"heyyy y/n" the twins say as they sit next to you, George on your right and Fred on your left.

The boys especially George have gotten more comfortable with you over the past two years, this includes George being more talkative and loud.

"y/n what do you think about Ron being in Gryffindor" George asks

you sigh before speaking "I'm very proud of him"

Fred laughs "does that mean your proud of me and George too" you smile before rolling your eyes.

George sits next to you "does it?" you look at George "of course it does" you say sarcastically.

4th year

"y/n!" you turn around to see Fred running up to you, your eyes widen "Fred?"

"y/n" you turn around to see George "hey" he pulls you into a hug, "you've got cologne on" you say confused.

"what?"

"you've got cologne on?"

"Oh yeah" you turn to Fred "George has got this awesome date with this girl"

your eyebrows furrow "who?"

"do you know Isabella-" George starts

"no way"

He nods his head.

"well, I've got to um, study? in the Library so bye?" George and Fred look at you confused "okay?" they both say.

you quickly wave before walking away.

"she definitely has a crush on you George" George looks at Fred "you think?" Fred nods.

5th year

George sits next to you his arm moving to your waist, you sit up as you move his arm away.

you look at George but he's already looking at you, "look y/n I know you like me and honestly I like you too but I don't know what to do because I know your helping Harry so you probably have no time for me and-" you kiss George without a thought you just kiss him, he pulls away.

"but what about Harry"

"what about Harry" you say as you kiss him again.

"woah" Fred says as he walks in a smug smile on his face, you instantly go red.

"oh hey Freddie" George says as he motions for Fred to sit down.

6th year

George wraps his arms around you "George get off me" you gently push him off.

he looks at you "what happened" he asks confused as normally you never act like this.

"just go away"

"are you hurt?" George instantly grabs your hand, due to the fact the new teacher thinks it's okay to punish her students in the most painful way.

"fuck y/n I'm gonna kill her" he says as he looks at the fairly new cut on your hand

"just leave it George" you say as you pull down your sleeve.

"do you want a hug?" George asks as he moves your hair out of your face.

you shake your head and look down.

"y/n, look at me" George says as he opens his arms for you.

you hug him "I love you, you know that?" He says softly as you nod.

he pulls away to look at you.

He cups your face with his hands "and Umbridge is stupid" he says as he kisses you.

7th year part 1

you sit down on the floor by George resting your head on his chest, "hey baby" he says in a croaky voice.

you move up quickly looking at him "do you want anything? are you okay?" he moves so he's sitting on the floor too.

"I'm fine" he says as he hugs you gently.

"I was worried" he nods "I know"

"I'm going to find Fred you coming?" George asks as he gets up "no it's okay" He nods before walking away.

7th year Part 2

George cries in your arms making you cry too, "y/n why did he die" he says as he hugs you tightly, "I don't know George I don't know"

---

After that day George was silent, you would normally comfort him through everything when it used to be the other way round.