Jinro

"Did you see her?" By the tone of his lady's voice, Mr. Jung could already tell that she wouldn't like what he was about to tell her. It was her first day back at the country after more than a week of business agendas overseas yet it was still mostly spent at the spacious conference room at their company.

"I was only greeted by her mother, Miss Kim." He answered as he try to match Minjeong's steps towards the company elevator too eager to get out of the building.

"Did she say anything about her? How she's doing or why she isn't attending her classes?" It was the first time that he was ordered by his lady to stay behind for a trip. He usually accompanies her everywhere she was needed but her recent flight to Europe was the exception. At first he thought that the young lady was already getting tired of him but he was rather proven wrong when a detailed list of reminders were given to him right before Minjeong boarded the plane.

"Nothing of that kind I'm afraid. But she wanted me to tell you that she's grateful for the food that you have been sending for her daughter."

The elevator halts to the parking space. Minjeong walked ahead of the elderly man who was following just close behind her. "I see. Let's go then." She said heading towards the vehicle.

"Where to M—"

"Jimin." Minjeong answered.

"It's been a while. How are you doing?" It was the same old warm face that greeted Minjeong. Aside from the apparent tiredness in her eyes and a couple of new lines on her forehead that might have appeared recently, nothing changed with the beauty before her. Jimin might have her father's height and distinct voice but she definitely got her face from her mother.

"I've been quite busy last week with university and company work." Minjeong said after finding her way towards the couch of the small living room.

"You are too diligent for your age."

Minjeong could only nod in agreement. "Is Jimin home?"

"Yeah she is. Aeri's actually upstairs with her right now. You know Aeri right?" Minjeong took her time to answer. In fact she was trying her best to be very calm at the situation.

She knows Aeri and she very well damn know that older girl was inside the house even before Jia met her at the gate since a very familiar silver car was already parked on their usual spot.

"We used to be in the same office when she was still a student."

Jia's eyes widen once it hit her. "Oh so you were part of the student council too?"

Minjeong nods. "Yes and I still am."

"I'm sorry it's just that Jimin barely talked about you. You're her girlfriend right?" Jia asked just to clear everything up although she already knew the answer herself.

Minjeong smiles. "I guess I am."

"She never told us anything. That kid wanted you all to herself." She explained.

"Tha—" Minjeong never got to finish her sentence when a loud shattering sound followed by scream was heard from above. The next thing she knew she was a second behind Jia as they sprint upstairs towards Jimin's room.

The door burst wide open just a minute after the glass hit the wall. Aeri was trying her best to keep Jimin's arms to her side to prevent her from hitting her own head with her fist by hugging her but the latter proved to be too strong even for her as she was also getting hurt in the process.

Once she saw the situation, Jia quickly went down to her knees to help Aeri contain her daughter's outburst while Minjeong stood by the door in utter shock at the sight before her.