3. Miracles do happen 💙

After a month of Living with Krishna, our Y/N got used to it.

"Krishnaaaaaaaa.... "Y/N called him, going to kitchen from living room then to bedroom and again to living room to take the things she need to go to office.

" Yes, Y/N dear " Krishna answered as he came out from his bedroom

"I am going to office, see you in the evening" She said hurriedly and step out, closed the door.

After exactly a second, she came back, hurried into living room, took her mobile and said bye to Krishna disappeared behind the door.

After exactly half a second, she opened the door again, "I forgot to take money for cab" She said fastly and rumage the drawer near the tv.

Before she go out side again, Krishna stopped her, put his hands on the shoulders, to make her stand still, " Today is not Sunday right?" Y/N doubtly asked, panting lightly.

"It's not, "he said, Y/N looked at him, silently asking in her mind, why was he stopped her then?.

" Take a deep breath, Y/N" He said and she compiled

"Our Y/N is so good at every thing, right" Krishan asked her like she is a kid, she noded at him in a daze. "Don't rush or you'll get hurt" Krishna kissed her forehead,

"Let's go, I'll drop you" Krishna said again and took her hand pulling her to the parking. There stood a magnificent blue black race bike in its full glory, it's shining.

"Wha-" Before Y/N ask anything, Krishna spoke "get on" She did.

Y/N is workin in a well known multinational software company which has almost 78 branches all over the world. She is working in a gaming department, she is specialized in graphic designs. The company pays her really well and that's the reason she bought her own apartment despite she is an orphan.

Krishna stopped at the front entrance of the company, "so.." Y/N asked, she got down.

"So? " Krishna pinches her cheek a lightly

"Soooo... " Y/N said in a sing sang voice with a slight touch of nervousness.

Krishna pulled her hand towards him, pecked her lips and she was shocked by that action. Actually she wanted to invite him inside. She don't know how to ask him that's why she was nervous.

"Krishn-" She meekly spoke, ayy she is shy!

"Want me to give you a real kiss? " He teased her, she didn't make eye contact this time.

She was like, control Y/N!

"I just wanted to invite you to see our company" She asked him

"If you want me to, then yes" Krishna said, getting down from the bike.

She introduced him to her colleagues, they were smitten by Krishna's beauty.

"Who is that beauty?" One of her colleague asked

"Does he have a girlfriend? " Another one asked with light in her eyes

A man came to Y/N and whispered in her ear, looking at Krishna shyly. " Is he straight? " He is one of her good friend, they share a secret, Y/N respect him for how he accept himself.

Y/N wided her eyes.. And laughed out loud and then calmed down after few seconds, whispered  back "yes, he is straight as iron rod"

Mean while a lady came toward Krishna took his hand in her, try to start a conversation "hands off, that's my man!" Y/N claimed her territory

Her male friend laughed and usher others to do their work. Do I have to compete with both men and women for Krishna! Y/N thought and that thought annoyed her.

"You have to work hard for me Y/N dear" Krishna pat her head.

An attendant came for Y/N to inform head of the department is asking for.

"Krishna, can you wait here, I'll go and come back real quick" She asked him. Gaming department is not like other departments in the company, it's colourful and relaxing to outsiders.. They can play games too.

"Sure" Krishna assured her.
~

Y/N knocked on the door before going in "sir, you asked for me"

"Ah Yes, Y/N right? " Y/N noded " Your request of relocation to Australia has beed accepted" The head of the department said, Y/N face fell after hearing that.

"And you are promoted, I really appreciate your hard work Y/N" The person said with a proud look on his face

"Sir, can I reject the abroad offer? " She asked, her eyes burn, tears threatened to form.

"Why? Take time and Think it through, it's once in a life time offer Y/N" He said and Y/N don't know what to do "I'll give you two days time, okay" She noded "you can go now"

Y/N is totally off, she don't have mood to work, applied for a leave before going to Krishna "let's go Krishna" She said.

Krishna knew every thing that's why he went with her to her company today. "Where? " Krishna asked before starting the bike

"Anywhere" She said half mindedly.

After some time Krishna stopped the bike intro of a ice cream shop "here?"Y/N  surprised

Krishna just shrugged and pulled her inside, took a seat, he sat beside her " Order What ever you want coz you gonna pay" He shows a brilliant smile that a kid shows when he got a fave ice cream. He became playful again

"Yeah, order whatever you want dear prabhu, I'll pay" Y/N waved her phone to him, with a lovely smile. So They did .

"So what do you wanna do? " Krishna asked as he eating the ice cream

"As you know every thing, what do want you me to do, I can't leave you here, you're the only one I got now, probably I-" Before Y/N finish what she's going to say, Krishna stopped her,

He titled his head, took a good look at her before saying "you are thinking that I am God only in India not in Australia? Or Do you think I won't come with you or you are thinking that my power wouldn't work any other country? Or you think I can't step outside of india? ARE YOU? " He asked in one go.

Y/N looked flustered, "I forgot you are god, Lord Krishna!, I-" She looked at him with a realization "so you are coming with me" She asked with wide happy eyes and he laughed with delight.

Y/N hugged him and shower a kiss rain on his face, then her shy self came back "but with one condition" Krishna said

"Condition?" She looked confused.

Krishna put a pamphlet on the table who knows when it appears from where " I want you to join this music sumitt" He said directly

"Krishna.. That.. I. " She shuttered

" You what Y/N? Ain't you practiced hard for this?," He asked her, looked serious.

"I really want you to participate in it" He said his wish.

"Can I? " She asked doubtly. That's a international music competition held on next month

"You totally can" Krishna  said with a bright smile

"Then I'll win the competition for you" Y/N said happily. "Help me with flute then"

"Sure dear" He agreed instantly

Then Y/N understood that with Krishna by her side, miracles do happen!

Then Y/N called her boss and said she would go to Australia,and her boss was so happy. After They  went home Krishna helped her practice flute ever since that moment.

~
Will be continue..

Jai sree Krishna 💙