Arc 5: don't give up yet

There is shocking news at the end of this chapter -

~
Krishna is looking at the girl, who is storming her brain with unnecessary thoughts

"this time, if i failed again, I'm going to die" sahaara thought

'I will commit suicide, I would cut my wrist, or i would let a snake bite me ,or i would drink pesticides ,or how about i would go stand in the middle of the road, and a bus or a truck would pass through me, I would definitely die right?' her thoughts are going wild as each second passes by,

' what about cynide?, i heard it would make people die with out pain? Is that what I heard?
Where can I get it again.. oh my god!

Whoever said dying is easy, i would beat the shit out of that person, even getting ideas of how to die itself is difficult, what tf!' sahaara is completely annoyed by her own thoughts..

What actually happened to her? Who is Sahara? I know you all have these questions

Take a deep breath and let me explain.

Sahaara is a normal girl, just like us, but an adult kid.

An adult kid?

Yes, a teenager who just came into their adulthood or 20's or we can say as 'early'.

At the age of 20 to 23, these so called Adults, don't know what's going on with the world, they are just like babies who came out of their comfortable nests to explore the outer world.

Baby adults are very eager to achieve something they want, they want to be successful just like that as they snap their fingers, they want to win the whole world, and they want to paint their name with golden ink in history books.

the eagerness! The zeal to do anything.

After sometime, after a few golden months pass by, they would understand whatever they were trying to do is not done within seconds, it would take time, lots and lots of time to achieve something, to actually make your own place somewhere.

Then they slow down and take a breath of a break and start working on their goals. That what an adult do. They don't rush, but do things at their own pace.

Sahaara is one of those baby adults, she wants to achieve something, she is trying, Nothing is working out for her.

Her thoughts are jumbled, she needed to clear them so she started a diary, an old habit.

Sahaara's pov:

Hey, Krishna!

I hope your are doing good up there in vaikuntam. Hows your wife, my mother Lakshmi maa? Is she good? Are you taking good care of her?

And coming to my life..?

It's shit!.. I feel like I f*cked up again.

Krishna, it's the last semester, I still didn't get a job, what should I do?

Don't get me started on this, i applied for so many companies, not just one or two, like 100's..

You know what's even worse..i am not even getting regret mails now..😭 Krishna.. what should I do now? Most of my classmates got jobs, more than one. no I'm not jealous..I'm disappointed in myself.

Krishna, I am trying so hard, sometimes I feel like what ever I do, it's still not enough, my head is heavy with these thoughts..

Krishna, I'm so stressed that I can't understand small things, I feel like my brain is malfunctioning.

Is it possible to change my brain 🧠?👀
It is just as lagging as my phone (my mobile lags so badly) and i neither can just refresh it not just restart it ..

If this keep happening, i might just go insane even before i graduated 😵‍💫

Okay Krishna,.I will go eat now it's almost dinner time

Take care of me okay

Love you Krishna 💖

Byebye,💋.

After She vent her heart to Krishna, she felt hungry, means she felt free inside.

Sahara is kid by heart, all of us are.. don't let outside world ruin your inner kid.

After that she got a message from Krishna, or she thought

The computer system that assigned to has a new folder, she accidentally opened it, it's a word file,

"Don't give up yet, trust me future's gonna be okay"

And she got motivated by those words and started working harder.

She hoped one day she might achieve what she wanted in life.

~

This is a new arc..I hope you guys like it.
This arc has more realistic environment than other arcs..

And this is my marriage gift to you guys..

~

Dear strawberries..

My marriage got fixed on March 15th of 2024.

I don't know when would I have enough time again..I am writing this now.

I hope you guy's treat me the same as u always do..

I know i can rant here..

Truth to be told, I am freaking inside, I'm so scare asf! And I don't know how to express it.

I'm trying to be a big girl here 😅🥲.

1. I'm afraid of responsibilities
2. I'm scared of disappointment

So, I'm trying to adjust rapidly...

You know one of my good friend said," i know you are strong, but depending on someone is not a sign of weakness. Strong people know when to be strong and when to depend, I hope you know this".

"I know you are trying to be strong, you can get to be weak sometimes" I was left speechless for good 2 min and then i nod my head!

So allow yourself to depend on people you trust! It's not your responsibility to take all the responsibility of this world.. be lazy... Be a lazy cat 🐈😺.
👀😁🫣

~

Okay.. take care y'all.

~