ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

EVELYN FAWLEY, Hope Lupin -Black , and Rose Potter first met at the Potters' Annual Ball, where Rose's parents threw a grand celebration each year for the wizarding community. Hope and Rose had been best friends since they were in diapers, and were known for their mischievous antics and playful spirit.

When Evelyn Fawley arrived at the ball, she was immediately drawn to the two girls and their infectious energy. She was captivated by their sense of fun and adventure, and quickly became the perfect addition to their duo. The three girls spent the night laughing, dancing, and getting into all sorts of mischief, and by the end of the night, they had formed a tight-knit trio.

✩✩✩✩

7 years Later

Hogwarts express 

 After their first meeting at the Potters' Annual Ball, Evelyn Fawley, Hope Black-Lupin, and Rose Potter met Danica Malfoy on the Hogwarts Express, as they set off for their second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

At first, Danica Malfoy seemed like an unlikely addition to their tight-knit trio. She was a Slytherin, after all, and was known for her sharp wit and cunning nature. But as the four girls got to know each other on the train ride to Hogwarts, they quickly discovered that Danica was more than just her reputation.

She was bold, brave, and unafraid to take risks, and her fierce intelligence and quick thinking made her the perfect addition to their quartet. The four girls hit it off immediately, and before long, they were inseparable.

✩✩✩✩

The first prank that quartet pulled together was a classic wizarding trick that they had been planning for weeks.

Evelyn, who was known as the "mother of the group," had a mischievous streak and loved a good prank. The four girls had been discussing ideas for their first trick, and finally settled on a classic Hogwarts spell that caused the target's hair to grow at an alarming rate.

On the day of the prank, the four girls snuck into the Gryffindor common room with the help of rose, where their intended target, a fellow student, was studying. With a flick of their wands and a muttered spell, they caused the student's hair to grow rapidly, until it was nearly as long as they were tall.

As the stunned student looked around in confusion, the four girls erupted into giggles, hiding behind a nearby sofa. They had never seen someone look so bewildered, and they couldn't help but laugh.

The student was good natured about the prank, and soon enough, the girls had helped him reverse the spell and regain his normal hair length. But the memory of their first prank stayed with them, and they would look back on it with fondness for years to come.

From that day forward, the four friends were known for their mischievous pranks, and their legendary antics would become the stuff of Hogwarts legend. 

Hence gaining the name "Marauders 2.0" 

✩✩✩✩

Word count! 

               487 words