ɪ. ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ & ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴs

Evelyn and her friends were sitting in the Great Hall at Hogwarts, reminiscing about all the memories they had shared together. From their first meeting at the Potters' Annual Ball, to the day they met Danica on the Hogwarts Express, and their first prank, the four girls had been through so much together.

Evelyn had a wistful look on her face as she said, "Those were good times, weren't they?" But Hope quickly teased her, saying, "Evie, you sound like an old grandma right now." The others laughed at that, and Danica added, "Yes, now she spends all her time ranting about Potter."

Rose smirked and said, "Oh God, my brother won't stop talking about you. All he says is 'Evelyn this' and 'Evelyn that.'" 

Flashback to their first year

This all started in their first year, when Atlas Potter set his eyes on Evelyn and had been asking her out ever since. They all knew he definitely took after his father, the famous James Potter.

Atlas was determined to win Evelyn's heart, and he went to great lengths to impress her. He wrote her love letters, tried to take  her on romantic picnics, and even tried to learn how to cook so he could make her favorite meals.

Despite his efforts, Evelyn was just not interested. She was focused on her studies and other things, and didn't have time for romance. But that didn't stop Atlas from trying, and the girls would often tease Evelyn about her admirer.

Back to fifth year

After Evelyn and Hope got their timetable, they realized they had Potions class with Professor Snape.  Evelyn groaned as they went to potions class not only she has to share that class with potter she also was terrible at potions.

"Diggory and Granger." Professor Snape said with a sneer, as Atlas and Evelyn were paired up. Evelyn was not happy about being paired with Atlas.

As the class progressed, Evelyn struggled to follow the instructions for the potion. Atlas, on the other hand, had no trouble keeping up and even added his own unique twist to the potion, which caused it to turn a strange shade of purple. Professor Snape, who had been monitoring the class closely, approached their table with a look of disapproval on his face.

"What have you two done to this potion, Mr. Potter and Miss Fawley?" Snape asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Atlas, being the troublemaker he was, shot back with a witty remark, "Just giving it a little personality, Professor. After all, who wants to drink a boring, bland potion?"

Snape's nostrils flared, and he raised his wand, ready to deduct house points, but to everyone's surprise, the potion started to emit a strange, shimmering aura. The other students stopped what they were doing to observe the strange phenomenon.

Snape, taken aback by what he was seeing, cautiously approached the potion and sniffed it, before finally declaring, "Extraordinary! This potion has never been seen before. Miss Fawley and Mr. Potter, ten points each to Ravenclaw and Gryffindor."

The class erupted in applause and Evelyn and Atlas were stunned. They had just created a never before seen potion and earned ten points each for their houses.

After class, Atlas approached Evelyn, "I guess we make a pretty good team, Fawley."

Evelyn smiled, "I guess we do, Potter."

✩✩✩✩

Word count!

539