Chapter I

Mikage Reo. The billionaire's son. people always gathered around him and praised him for his achievements. They would always expect highly of him. except one person.

and that one person is someone named Seishiro Nagi.

Reo was exhausted after all the commotion that people caused when he was at the entrance. He really hates it when people assemble over him. but he loves the applause that they cause. After resting at the rooftop, he decided to just go home then play soccer. While he was walking, he didn't notice a boy sitting at the stairs playing games.

"Oh! Sorry.!" He said, expecting the boy to get mad at him. but instead of getting angry, the boy just sighed and muttered something. "Ah...I lost" he said while catching the phone with his feet and played the game again like nothing happened.

But Reo was flabbergasted. Not because the boy didn't get mad, but because of his amount of control over his body. This was the first time that Reo wanted something. well second actually. Since his first was soccer. Reo hurriedly grabbed the boy's shoulder and excitedly talked to him.

"Hey! Are you on the soccer team? You're so good at controlling your agility! If you're not on any soccer team, would you like to join me?" Reo said excitedly, expecting the boy to give in easily.

"Eh? You're that millionaire's son."

"Huh? Well I guess you could say tha-"

"Can I have some money?" Reo was cut off.

"Ah? But anyway, would you like to play soccer with me? You can even go pro if you just practiced!" Reo said with his eyes shining like he just saw the greatest treasure of the world.

"I've never played soccer or any sports before. I just wanna chill and do nothing with the rest of my life." The boy said still looking at his phone and continuing his interrupted game.

"I'll practice with you! And I'll even give you money!"

The boy finally looked at Reo and stared at him for a while.

"It sounds like a hassle."

Reo was taken aback about what the boy said but a thought suddenly went through his mind.

I want him to be mine. I want to have him all for myself.

.

.

.

Months have passed, Reo and Nagi became to grew closer each day they're at each other's side. Reo was contented with what he has right now. He was happy, and cheerful every time he's practicing and playing games with Nagi.

"Ahh! I lost again to you!" Reo said while putting the controller back down and jumped to the couch with his face lying on the soft fabric.

"Hmm" Nagi yawned while releasing the controller on his hand. He was too lazy to stand up to go to the couch behind him so he just laid down at the cold floor.

But of course, Reo wouldn't just let his "treasure" sleep on a uncomfortable and cold bed would he?

"Nagi, stand up. You should at least sleep on the couch or at the bed. The floor is cold, you could catch a cold you know?"

"Carry me, Reo..." Nagi whispered while closing his eyes and reaching his arms to Reo.

"Agh, Fine. You should know how to take care of yourself, You do know I won't be always around."

"What?" Nagi said with a bit of irritation on his voice.

"Ah no, I mean, Like if I have a club meeting or something in school, I won't be availa-"

Reo didn't get to finish his sentence when Nagi suddenly hugged him from his waist and mumbled something.

"Are you gonna leave me, Reo?" He sounded concerned yet angry at the same time.

"What kind of a question is that, Nagi? I would never let go of a precious treasure!." Reo said and then turned back to look at Nagi. He hugged back Nagi and patted his head like he always does.

But little did he know that his most precious treasure was the one who let go...