- Prologue -

A chilly breeze swept across the hall, making everyone shiver. As if the situation wasn't already spooky, Mother Nature had suddenly decided to make it even worse! The weather was the complete opposite of what it had been that morning. Heavy raindrops lashed against the windows as thunder and lightning created a melancholic symphony in the distant skies. The haunting silence was disturbed by a heavy sigh from the far corner where Harry had been sitting for the past hour. Every eye turned towards him, some hopeful and some full of disdain over the peace the sound had ruined. No one spoke a word. This trip was proven cursed since they had stepped foot on this god-forsaken island three days ago. Within the past 72 hours, multiple attempts to take their lives were made. Fortunately, they had managed to stay alive. But for how long, no one knew.

12 people sat in the hall of the abandoned resort, some friends, some teammates, and some unknown to each other. Finally, after getting tired of the uncomfortable silence, Cristiano stood up. The contents in his lap - a flashlight and a kitchen knife - fell to the ground.

"Enough is enough! We have wasted enough time! If we don't do anything, we will all die here for nothing!"

With a snort, Haaland got up and picked up the knife from the floor.

"And what do you suggest we do, big man?"

"I suggest we find a way to get off this island"

"Hah! And how do we do that? By jumping on Aladdin's magic carpet?"

The blonde man's words seemed to have agitated Cristiano, who got up and close to him now, waiting to pounce on him any moment.

"I was thinking of hopping on the plane which got us here but if you prefer magic, I can just send you to God."

Haaland grabbed his collar and punched his jaw really hard. The others now came running to stop this fight.

"Stop this! This isn't helping anyone!" Messi shouted at the men punching each other wildly.

However, both the men ignored him and continued landing heavy blows at each other. Haaland's lip was bleeding and a bruise started to form around Cristiano's eye.

Deciding that he had had enough, Emi grabbed Haaland by the back of his neck and dragged him away. Ramos grabbed Cristiano's arms and took him to the corner that was Harry's abode a few moments ago. Everyone looked at each other awkwardly.

"Cristiano isn't wrong. We have to get out of here"

Messi's words were meant by silence. A moment later, Haaland's voice reminded everyone of the situation.

"How? Our pilot is dead".