Octopus can be Teachers? Alright

A few government agents come in with a big yellow octopus.

Kasumi looks at them and everyone else.

"So... Im the one who blew up the moon!" The thing says. "And I plan to do the same to earth of next year!"

The class stares for a minute with a strange look.

They explain everything. Meanwhile Kasumi catches the gaze of the octopus creature.

It stares for a second before turning towards Kurasuma. He dodges an assasination attempt and clips his eyebrows.

He explains that we can get 10 billion from killing him.

A week later

Nagisa commands the class to bow and shoot.

They all do. I sigh. 'If this creature can go 20 mach it can obviously dodge a few thousand bullets.'

He starts taking roll.

When they were done his face gains a red circle. "Congratulations no absences!"

Kasumi sighs and lays her head down to go to sleep.

She wakes up to Nagisa shaking her. "Kasumi... He left for lunch... were you sleeping this whole time?"

"Uh.. Yeah what about it?"

"When he gets back you should pay attention. He's good at teaching."

"hmm fine."

Nagisa smiles at her. "Thats the spirit!"

Everyone starts to compliment the octopus.

Kasumi walks out to the mountain and goes down.

Within thier 30 minutes of lunch she gets and eats dango.

She returns but takes a minute to tie her shoes.

she hops back up and goes into the class.

"Shimazaki-san your late!" The Octopus says with a purple X on his face.

She looks at him. 'Why does this feel familiar?' "Whatever" She walks to her seat while Tentacles sighs.

She looks at the board. 'A poem that ends in Tentacles all along? Damn I was never good at English. '

...

"You're and assasin and your not good at english?" The Reaper asks looking over my shoulder.

"Its not my strong suit.." Kasumi sighs in frustration.

"Then you need to practice." He says walking away.

That was two days before Nii-san left.

...

'Your an assasin and aren't good at English? Worthless.' Kasumi finds herself thinking to herself.

"Nobody leaves until yours is finished!" Octo-guy says.

The whole class groans.

Nagisa stands up and walks forward. "Hm? Seems the fates favor Nagisa." He says.

Nagisa tries to stab him.

Then he hugs him.

A bomb goes off.

Kasumi's hair starts to turn blue but she sees that theres a thing covering him. She stops and turns to normal.

The Octopus appears on the ceiling and his skin was black.

He tells Terasaka and his gang off. He then leaves and comes back with nameplates. Everyones nameplates.

He then praises them all.

Kasumi sighs. She cant shake the familiarity in her teachers voice. Why was it so simular to The Reapers?

She stays at her desk.

Over half of the class had already left because they were done.

Kasumi growls to herself. 'Why can't I get this? I'm terrible at rhymes.'

Terasuka and his gang were all that were left.

Soon they started to disperse.

Terasaka looks over. "Just you and me huh?"

She looks over. "Shut up Terasaka."

"You wanna fight?!" He stands up. "I see your even further behind than me! I at least have the first sentance down!"

Kasumi looks back to her paper. She shoos him away. "Not now im working."

"Oi! Dont shoo me! At least I have a better future than someone in this class."

The newly dubbed by Kayano: Korosensei comes back in as Kasumi stands up. "What did you just say to me? At least im not a lowlife scum who risks innocent peoples lives for personal gain!"

He grabs the front of her uniform. But tentacles stop the both of them. "Thats enough you two at this rate you'll be here all night."

Terasaka growls and lets go.

They both sit down.

Kasumi stares down with tears of frustration begging to be let free. 'You cant do it. What would Nii-san say? Probably that im doing my best. Then The Reaper would come in and tell me I have to do it to get better. How can I be a good assasin if I can complete this simple task?'

Terasaka yells. "What the hell?! what rhymes with oranges that i can write on paper?!"

"Nothing idiot." Kasumi comments. She writes something down.

She looks down. "Thats not the phrase though." She growls and crumples it up. She tosses it into the trashcan across the room.

"Wha- How did you do that?" Terasaka asked.

"Shut up! Im trying to concetrate!" She says annoyed.

He gains a tick mark.

"Starting out with writing a noun and ajetive or verb may help." Korosensei says from his desk watching the two.

Terasaka writes something down and turns it in. "Hah! See ya tommorow Shimazaki!"

Kasumi growls at him. She writes down a noun. The Turtle walks by the garden, To find there was harm done, For there the Tentacles were sodden. 'Not the best but it will have to do.'

She goes to the front and slams it on the desk and runs out after Terasaka.

Korosensei sighs and looks over it. 'She may not realize it but she just predicted my weakness...' He pales somewhat.

((Thanks for reading :)