Chapter 11: Waking Nightmare

May can feel his head splitting open when he comes to. Instinctively, he just knew something was off before he could process anything. Sensations would return to his body bit by bit. The first he noticed was the cold, stone floor beneath his bare feet. He wasn't upright, but he was standing?

Then he could feel fabric on his skin, but much less than what he was used to. He feels... wood? Surrounding his wrists and neck are blocks of circular wood. Moving around just a bit reveals that it's all one piece. A stockade? He tries to look to examine it further, then notices that everything is still black. There's a blindfold over his face.

The gravity of the situation dawns on him as the drowsiness seeps away. Then, he notices something that he should have a long time ago. An awful sensation that his mind must have ignored to the best of its ability. Awful memories flash before his eyes as he relives the worst times of his life in a moment. He wished to never experience this again.

It moves in and out with a set rhythm. With each rock forward, cold flesh slaps against him. An engorged, fleshy rod pierces into him, hitting the deepest parts of his body. May tries to wriggle away, but the hands on his hips forces him back down the length of the rod. May nearly lets out a humiliating squeal.

"Finally awake are you?" A familiar, slimy voice resonates in his ears. No. Please. Anything but this! "You know how much money I invested in you for you to just run away like that? How can you repay an old pal like that? After all I did for ya? Well, it don't matter none. All my employees eventually return back to me one way or another. This is your just desserts for running away."

The man picks up the pace. Tears stream down May's face, partially soaking the blindfold. The worst part of it all is the ecstasy. He can feel his body burning up. Waves of pleasure rush over his skin, every time he sheathes himself into May. May can feel his own body respond happily like a trained dog. He can feel his own nether regions hardening from the lust in his body.

He picks up pace again. May knows what's to come. Someone save me! Please! His thoughts don't reach anyone. Nobody saves him. The man lets out a groan, slamming into May a final time. May can feel a hot liquid spilling into him in cyclic spurts. He tries his best not to give in himself, but the guilty pleasure is too much. He reaches climax himself.

The man laughs. "Well, at least yer body still remembers its training." He strokes his disgusting, meaty hands over his body. "Good boy. I missed our time together." The man says, taking himself out. May nearly collapses onto the ground, but the stockade holds him up. "There'll be plenty more where that came from." The man says, walking around.

"Fuck you, you fat piece of-" His voice is cut off as the man shoves his rod into his mouth.

"Your mouth ain't designed for talkin' back."

May's nostrils are filled with a repugnant, fishy odour. A slimy and greasy sensation dribbles over his mouth. He tries his best to ignore the vile flavours sloshing around in his mouth, but as he moves back and forth, he can't help but taste it.

May submits, giving up completely on fighting back, if he ever even intended to in the first place. He lets the man use his mouth how he pleases. All May focuses is not choking.

After another grunt, the man shoves himself down May's throat. May gags, feeling his airways being cut off. More fluid splashes down his throat. The sickening sensation almost causes him to vomit. The man moans in pleasure, finally taking himself out. May coughs and hacks violently, trying his best to spit out whatever he could, but nothing comes up. The man simply laughs as he leaves May to wallow in guilt and humiliation.

Why? How am I back here? May thinks to himself. I want to die. Something boils within him. His mind is slowly consumed with only one thought, repeated again and again.