Chapter 25

Chapter 25 · ?

    From Wen Qingmo's face, Lu Xi finally knows what a standard smile is.

    The smile didn't reach his eyes at all.

    You can't tell he's smiling if you cover your mouth.

    In the past, Lu Xi might have thought that Wen Qingmo's expression was quite scary, but after getting in touch with her gradually, the sense of fear that Wen Qingmo brought to her has now infinitely approached zero. Lu Xi simply ignored the strange smile and asked directly: "Are you too? Came here for dinner?"

    "..." Wen Qingmo nodded, "Talking about business."

    Lu Xi chuckled: "That's a coincidence, but where are you sitting, brother?"

    We actually met in the same restaurant.

    "I was in the private room on the second floor. I saw you when I entered the door." Wen Qingmo crossed his arms and leaned against the car, teasingly: "You and Shen Yu are here on a date?"

    Hearing the name "Shen Yu", Lu Xi raised eyebrows I couldn't help jumping, and retorted: "It's not a date, just have a meal."

    "Isn't that a date?" Wen Qingmo looked at her and raised his jaw slightly: "At least from Shen Yu's point of view, the two of you are dating. "

    Lu Xi: "..."

    Lu Xi: "Uh, did you hear that?"

    Although he guessed that Wen Qingmo should have listened to the whole process, Lu Xi still asked without expecting it.

    I always feel that being heard in such a corner... It's quite shameful.

    Wen Qingmo couldn't help laughing angrily: "I'm not deaf, and I was just about to leave, but the two of you came here. Don't tell me when you come, you are still so close by my car, I can leave if I want I can't."

    He shrugged: "Then what can I do, listen to me."

    Lu Xi scratched his head embarrassingly.

    But she felt Wen Qingmo was a little strange today.

    His tone of voice was different from usual....

    "You are really decisive." Wen Qingmo put down his arms, took a step forward, and looked down at Lu Xi with a half-smile, "Shen Yu is a young talent after all, don't you even give him a chance to pursue him? Why? "

    Lu Xi shook his head: "Although it's a bit blunt to say so... But I feel that I and Shen Yu don't call very often, and this is how we should treat people we don't like. You can't hold them down."

    "No calls? "Wen Qingmo repeated these three words slowly, and looked at Lu Xi with great interest, "Then what do you like?"

    Lu Xi fell into silence.

    She suddenly remembered that she drank too much and sat in Wen Qingmo's car before, as if she was trying to describe her ideal type to Wen Qingmo under the stimulation of alcohol...

    The scene of her death in the past still makes people's toes drop, Lu Xi turned her head , coughed, unwilling to continue this topic: "What do you mean by talking about me... why don't you talk about you, brother."

    "...Me?"

    Hearing Lu Xi's retort question, Wen Qingmo was momentarily stunned.

    Before... he seldom considered this issue.

    His father's education was very strict, and he didn't want him and Wen Qiuhan to put too much experience into their emotional life, especially him, as the successor of the Wen family, he had to devote himself to developing his career.