Introduction (edited)

BLURB:

"I'm sick of just being the crazy entertainment around here; I want to be a someone. I want to prove insanity is just refined sanity. I want the world to test me and I want to win!"

In the Isle of Imperium, it is required by the law that every senior student or child aged 16 to 19 must compete in one of the arenas in the land. The fraction of those who compete that prove themselves are moved on to the championships in the capitol city of Castrum to compete for a chance at a better future.

With his crack team including a Super Nerd, Goth and Unhinged Genius, the Power Jock sets himself against all odds to his school, town and country. As Jason Knightly and his team face off old friends, new enemies, indifferent strangers and impossible dreams, tensions strain. The four teenagers are forced to discover how far they can go before the team begins to fracture.

As secrets, lies and mistrusts are thrown at the four, hare long can they hold together before they split? And can they piece themselves back together?

What will their limits be?

COVER:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I have finally started to edit this book - YAY!

All chapters that have an " (edited) " on the end of their names as well as being renamed with a "Chapter" at the start have already been edited. Please can be patient with me, I'll have the other chapters edited as soon as possible.