character profile

VERONA ROUSSEAUmodel, actress

VERONA ROUSSEAU
model, actress

BIRTHDAY
21st december 1998 (age 23)

BIRTHPLACE
paris, france

ABOUT
verona was born to the french multimillionaire entrepreneur and businessman, philippe rousseau, and british model, amelia anderson. she has a twin sister, singer, florence barclay.

while being born france, verona grew up living in bristol with her mother. verona was exposed to modelling at a young age and entered the industry at the age of 16.

rousseau has since worked with several big brands from converse and hollister to gucci and versace. she walked runways in the london and milan winter fashion weeks and is booked to walk in the new york and paris summer weeks.

in 2020, verona entered the world of hollywood with her debut netflix show, outerbanks, releasing to global acclaim and praise. she is also in the new rian johnson film and sequal to 2019's knives out, glass onion: a knives out mystery.

BEFORE FAME
before she began modelling, verona attended primary and secondary school. despite her career taking off the young model remained in school till she graduated from a levels.

FAMILY LIFE
verona is very close with her father, despite not living with him. in 2018, her father and mother announced their separation and subsequent divorce only 6 months later.

verona is fluent in french and also italian. she is currently learning spanish and german.

ASSOCIATED WITH
in april 2020, rumours started to swirl that verona and, outerbanks co-star, chase stokes were romantically linked. however, the pair didn't confirm their romance until june. unfortunately, in november 2021 the pair announced their split. they stated that the decision was mutual and they are still very much friends.

verona is childhood best friend's with mclaren formula one driver, lando norris. the pair have grown up together due to their mother's close friendship. she is also close friends with many of the formula one drivers, most notably; charles leclerc, carlos sainz jr, daniel ricciardo, pierre gasly and max verstappen.