004: party ready

VERONA
— chapter four

www.instagram.com
verousseau POSTED

verousseau

liked by charlesleclerc, florousseau and 3,620,102 othersverousseau party ready 🪩

verousseau party ready 🪩

view comments

madisonbaileybabe gorgeous
verousseau no you <3

chasestokes killing it as always rossi
verousseau why thank u 🙏
user i love that they're still friends!!

user shes flawless like are u kidding???

carlaciagrant my queen
verousseau no you're mine <3

pierregasly so ready!
verousseau time to get drunk 🤪🤪

landonorris pic credit?? 🙄
verousseau LANDO NORRIS TOOK THIS PICTURE GUYS!!
landonorris wow you're being nice 😀
verousseau only cause i'm rlly happy and proud of you today <3

user lmao rondo's friendship >>>
( verousseau and landonorris liked this comment)

danielricciardo lookin swagger 😎
verousseau not as swagger as u danny 🥲

user no one can be as swagger as danny ric
verousseau only fax

georgerussell we're matching! i'm wearing blue too
verousseau how telepathic of us bestie 🤩

user why is she friends with all these drivers??
user shes lando's childhood best friend

carlossainz they better play my jam tonight
verousseau the night will not be complete without smooth operator 😤😤

charlesleclerc save me a dance?
verousseau always leclerc
user OMG

AFTER PARTY
imola, italy

THE PARTY was in full swing. verona and lando dancing as they approached they're friends who were at the bar.

"whoa, ronny, how much have you had to drink?" daniel caught the blonde from almost tripping over herself. she flashed the aussie a dazed smile and shrugged.

"i lost count like an hour ago." she giggled as she went to order another drink.

"absolutely not." charles chuckled as he showed up beside the girl, taking her by surprise. he pulled her raised hand down making her pout. "don't give me that look, i'm doing you a favour."

verona looked past charles for lando, hoping he would help her get another drink, only to find her best friend at the same date as her with carlos blocking his way to the bar.

"fine." the blonde grumbled, "i want to dance. where's pierre?"

charles raised his eyebrow and pointed to the french driver, he was in the crowd dancing with a random girl. verona huffed and frowned.

"if you want to dance, you can dance with me." the monegasque offered his hand but verona didn't take it.

"shouldn't you be dancing with your girlfriend?" verona didn't mean to sound slightly venomous when she said it but she did.

"she's not much of the dancing type." verona's eyes scanned the bar, her vision was a bit hazy but she still managed to find the girl she was searching for. "and i believe you owe me a dance anyway."

lola was sat at a small booth with some other girls, all drinking glasses of wine and laughing.

the french girl nodded and looked back at the brunette man beside her, his hand was still extended so she took it and led them towards the dance floor.

"oh i love this song!" verona exclaimed as the reached the crowd. the pair started dancing; their arms in the air and their bodies moving to the beat. verona lip synced to 7 Rings by ariana grande.

dancing with charles was always fun for verona; he never failed to match her energy. i'm the two years since they met the pair could always be caught together on the dance floor at a party. it was their thing.

charles took verona's hand and spun her round making the blonde laugh. however all the drinks she had coupled with her heels made her lose balance and stumble onto the brunette.

verona's hands gripped onto charles' biceps and his arms protectively wrapped around her small frame. "you alright?" charles couldn't help but be worried.

"yeah, god i need to sit down." charles nodded and helped the blonde back to her feet. he held his hand on the small of her back as they walked back over to their friends.

"gasly!" verona's smile widened as she wrapped her hands around the frenchman's neck, "où est ta copine?" she smirked.

"i have no idea." he chuckled, also very drunk.

"there you are, kid." daniel sighed of relief when he found verona. the aussie had his arm around a very dazed lando. "come on, i'm taking you and lando back to the hotel."

verona nodded, not fighting it as a headache started to develop. "wait i have to tell ch-" the blonde turned in the direction of where the ferrari driver last was only to catch him mid make out with his girlfriend.

verona rolled her eyes and turned back letting daniel wrap his arm free arm around her two keep her steady as they walked out. verona waved goodbye and good night to the others, except charles.