𝟔 | '𝙈𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
❉ ───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿 ━━ 'my mother would
kill you. again'

TW: descriptions of blood, gun violence, shooting, canon dying, etc

italics = English

"PUT IT DOWN OR I'll shoot you! Drop it!" The avatars threaten them with guns while Spider and Lo'ak aim their arrows at them. Attiah holds a knife that she carries around everywhere threateningly at them, but really, what's a knife going to do against multiple assault rifles?

The three lower their weapons and the enemy moves towards them, grabbing the kids and holding them by their hair and the top of their queues. Tuk wails, calling for Kiri who tells her to be calm in Na'vi, which the man holding her doesn't like. 

"Shut up! Don't move."

"What have we here?" the man referred to as Colonel circles the center of the group with a gun in his hands, eyeing each of them individually. 

Each of the kids squirm under their holds while guns are pointed to their heads. The Colonel guy stops when getting to Attiah. He could recognise that face anywhere. It was the last face he saw before his human body died. At the way he looks at her, his glare trying to hide his fear, Attiah connects the dots and realises who he is. 

Miles Quaritch.

The guy holding Kiri takes a hold of her wrist then notices her extra finger. She tries to rip her arm out of his grasp but it's too late. Lo'ak holds out his hand, telling her to remain calm. Quaritch's attention is taken away from Attiah when the man speaks.

"Look, Colonel. Check it out. Four fingers, we've got a half-breed."

Attiah's heart drops. She knows what this means. Her siblings do too. The avatars do as well and apparently so does Spider as he mutters, "shit," under his breath. 

If they know that they're part avatar, there's not exactly many avatar that live permanently in Pandora, so much so to have children. There's Jake. Just Jake. They're going to know that he's their dad and now Attiah Sully is utterly fucked (more than before).

To her siblings and Spider, this man before them is another evil marine who just so happens to be after their dad. This guy is one of many. He, to them right now, is just like any other military leader after Jake, aside from the fact that they're avatars.

The Cornel smirks, taking a look at Kiri while she thrashes under the man holding her's strong hands. He struts over to Lo'ak.

"Show me your fingers." The boy raises his two middle fingers.