𝟕 | '... 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
❉ ───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ━━ '... for the people'

TW: PTSD dreams, slight mentions of blood

"THIS THING, THIS QUARITCH, whatever he is, he can walk right in here under Eywa's nose."

"This is our family, this is our home!" Neytiri retorts to Jake, the two giving up on trying to be quiet for Attiah's sake. After she passed out, Attiah was knocked out for one whole week, having woken up two days earlier but being told to rest her body.

"This is our family, this is about our little ones." Attiah sighs quietly, turning over her body to face away from her parents while trying to go undetected at being awake. What do they expect, really? She is a deep sleeper but the couple is yelling at each other a few feet away from her.

Opening her eyes while facing the wall of the tent, she sees Tuk's head looking into the area through the bottom with Kiri's body couching down behind her. Attiah makes a surprised look before smiling and waving at Tuk. The youngest Sully waves back before paying attention to Neytiri and Jakes argument.

They had been at this for the past few days and for majority of the days Attiah has been awake. At first, it was hard to pretend to be asleep the whole time and not shut down the conversation by siding with her mum, but over time, she's gotten used to it. They started off as hushed whispers trying to be quiet, and now they have progressed into this.

The family wouldn't move. They have their entire lives here. Jake is Toruk Makto and he has responsibilities as the clan leader. They couldn't move.

"I cannot. You cannot ask this. I cannot leave my people. I will not."

Attiah has heard this for the past two days while pretending to be unconscious. The difference is her siblings haven't. Neteyam and Lo'ak have come over within the past few sentences too. 

Tuk's face is very close to Attiah's. Leaning forwards roughly a few centimeters, the older Sully sticks out her tongue and licks her little sister's nose. 

Tuk scrunches up her nose, whipping it aggressively while whispering a dragged out 'ew'. Attiah breaths a hushed laugh before poking her arm out to wave to the rest of her siblings. 

"He's hunting us. He's targeting our family-" 

"You cannot ask this! The children, everything they've ever known- the forest. This is our home!" Neytiri yells at her mate. While she refers to her children, the forest is also everything she's ever known. Neytiri carries the most love for the forest that Attiah has ever seen.