𝟏𝟕 | '𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝?'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
❉ ───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━━ 'A bitch?'

 the way of water𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━━ 'A bitch?'

─IF ATTIAH WASN'T mad before, she was now. Watching Ao'nung call her sister a freak and then not a real Na'vi all because of her hands makes Attiah clench her fists as she tries to control her anger. They have been here for almost 3 months and this behavior is getting old. 

She starts walking towards the bustling crowd, ready to bust their heads if it came to it. Lo'ak, noticing the commotion as well, makes it there before his twin sister. 

"Hey! Back off, fishlips!" Lo'ak stalks forward, his front strands of hair swaying as he walks. 

"Oh, another four-fingered freak!" Ao'nung chuckles with his hands out before pushing Lo'ak back. Immediately after, one of Ao'nung's hooligans takes a hold of the Omaticaya's thin tail, yanking it harshly, "Look at his little baby tail!"

"Don't touch me!"

"Aw, baby tail!" the others taunt. 

Attiah picks up her pace, running and pulling some of the boys by their shoulders away from where they were surrounding her brother, "Oi! Back up!" she yells before they begin taunting her the exact same way. She clenches her four-fingered fist, not scared to start a fight with them even if they got into trouble. 

"Leave us alone!" Kiri shouts infuriatedly.

"They are not normal," one of the boys snickers about their tails, touching Lo'ak's which causes him to swivel around and slap his hands away.

"Bitch?" Attiah questions, holding intimidating eye contact with him. 

He looks taken aback at the English word, "What'd you call me?" 

Attiah furrows her eyebrows "A bitch?"

"It is so cute" the same boys says referring to their tails and Lo'ak was ready to shove him away again before Neteyam strides over and harshly pushes Ao'nung, his hair swaying with him. "You heard what she said. Leave them alone." He pokes the boy harshly in the chest. 

"Ah, big brother come-" One of his goons begins to taunt Neteyam before Ao'nung stops him. 

"Back off. Now."

Ao'nung puts up his hands and backs up with a smirk. Neteyam scoffs softly, "Smart choice. And from now on, I need you to respect my sister." 

The goon hisses before Ao'nung stops that too. Attiah, glancing between her eldest brother and her best friend's older brother- she can smell the sexual tension from a mile away. She almost smiles a bit. She was going to have a field day with this one.