𝟏𝟐 | '𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
❉ ───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬 ━━ 'just ignore them'

─SINCE TUK IS too small and young to ride the same ilus as her older siblings, Tsireya has offered to take Tuk to feed some of them and meet the little ones

When Tsireya approached Attiah, she must have been starstruck at her promising to do something so wonderful and generous for her sister (Attiah still doesn't trust her. No one is this nice, which raises her suspicions). Naturally, Attiah volunteers to accompany her (just to make sure Tsireya isn't up to anything suspicious, of course), while Tuk stays by the shore (to avoid dragging her away from the crab she was so fascinated with), which is how they ended up here.

At the market getting fish from Tsireya's family friend.

Attiah and Tsireya swerve through the crowds of people  within the market, constantly avoiding bumping into people. This market doesn't have that negative, busy, and disgusting feeling to it like Attiah was expecting but more so a very social and positive community feel.

 People trading items for other items with smiles on their faces and laughs with the occasional group of kids running out in front of the two girls is the bulk of the Metkayinas here in the market.

Tsireya swerves around bumping into some swarming children, walking slightly in front of Attiah in order to lead her to the friend. The Metkayina girl partially links part of her arm around Attiah's so they do not separate and as their arms touch, Attiah's breath hitches but she doesn't utter a thing as they still swerve through crowds. 

"Just through here!" Tsireya turns around her head to talk directly into Attiah's ear. She has to raise her voice slightly and lift her neck to reach her. Attiah could feel her voice projecting onto her neck and the quicken of her own heart rate  because of their closeness.

Is she getting sick or something?

Their shoulders brush and so does Tsireya's long curls onto Attiah's arm. 

"Here he is! Ammuni, we are here to pick up food for the ilu's," Tsireya smiles at the man, her dimples on full display as she doesn't let go of Attiah's arm. She had led them to a stall-like area with a wooden table and a man standing at it and people talking all around him. 

He had baskets of fish set on the table, different kinds of fish in each.

Ammuni is a well built, adult Metkayina man. His broad shoulders have tattoos on either side as well as his back, and his black hair is in braids that are tied in a bun the same way Ao'nung's are. The man kindly smiles to Tsireya and then Attiah, "Of course, which ones are you feeding right now?"