Chapter 30

CHAPTER THIRTY
"Operation Save Henry"

Regina, Emma and Neal were doing everything they could in a desperate attempt to wake Henry up, but the boy remained motionless on the ground. "Is he breathing?" Regina asked.

"I don't know." Neal answered.

Lily remained standing and refused to take her eyes off of Pan, who still had a sinister smirk on his face. She felt nothing but hatred towards him. Not only had he hurt her daughter and granddaughter, but the people from Storybrooke that she found herself starting to care for.

Slowly, Pan descended from the air and landed in front of Lily. "You and I could make great team, Lilith." He smirked.

"You aren't my type, even if you were, I'd much rather hang myself than be damned to an eternity with you." Lily said.

Emma jumped up and went to rush over to Pan, but Lily stopped her before she got too close. "What the hell did you do to him?" The blonde demanded to know.

"Oh, I didn't do anything, Emma." Pan said. "It was all Henry. He offered me his heart of his own free will."

Emma unsheathed her sword and pointed it directly at Pan. "I'm gonna take it back from you." She said before pushing past Lily and lunging at Pan, but he vanished into thin air. He appeared by Pandora's box and picked it up.

"I don't think you have it in you, Saviour." He said. "Rumpelstiltskin didn't."

Lily glanced at the box Pan was playing with. "He's in there, isn't he?" She asked.

"Correct!" Pan grinned. "He's quite safe and sound in there; and out of the way. Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore and neither can you."

Emma swung her sword and cut Pan's arm. "How did that feel?" She questioned.

"Like a tickle." Pan grinned before he flew up and disappeared.

Regina rubbed Henry's chest. "You're going to be all right, Henry." She whispered. "We're going to get you home."

__*__

Regina held her hands out over Henry as streams of magic steadily flowed down, casting a preservation spell over the boy's body. "This spell can keep him in this condition for a while longer. It'll buy us time to get to Pan." Regina said.