Chapter 1 ~ Children

"Run!" You heard somebody yell in the distance. Unbothered you kept reading you book as the screaming got closer and louder.

Just as you turned the page there was a banging on your door. "Who's there?" You sighed getting up to get the door.

"Hello! I'm Tommyinnt. You can call me Tommy. Can me and my friend hide in here? Thanks!" The child said fast enough that you couldn't really understand while running into the house with his friend not far behind him.

You shrugged and sat back down and kept reading yet again just ignoring the noise. Not long after there was another bang on your door.

"Hello?" You said annoyed while looking at a blonde masked man.

"Hello there. Have you seen two boys run past by chance? One tall, blonde, and loud and the other brunette and not so tall?" He asked out of breath.

"Nope." You lied. " I did hear some yelling but it went that way." You said pointing to a small village not far from your house. The man nodded and went on his way.

"He gone." You sighed while closing the door. The boys came out from your bedroom and looked sceptical. "Just don't go to the village." You smile as you walked into the kitchen not far from where the boys were.

"Thanks." The brunette smiled.

"No problem." You nodded while going through your cabinets.

"Oh and before you leave!" You said stopping the children from leaving right away. "Here's some bread. You gotta be at least a little hungry from that running." You handed them each 1 loaf of bread.

They nodded in thanks and went on their way. Not long after the brunette returned. "Hello?" You scepticaly asked.

"Sorry for bothering you again but my friend stole this and I wanted to return it." He handed you a diamond.

"Don't worry. Just keep it." You said as you put the rock in his hands. He widely smiled and ran off to catch up with the blonde.

It wasn't unusual for people to run into while running from someone. You figured the man was just their brother or something trying to bring them back home. The mask seemed a bit unnecessary but maybe he's just insecure. It's easy to get insecure over little things.

Now that everyone was gone you could finally sit and continue your book. Except for the fact that it was getting late. Infact monsters would be out soon. So you closed your shutters and went to bed.

That morning you had a rude awakening with yet again somebody knocking on your door.

You tiredly got out of bed and opened the door. Outside was a tall brunette man. He had a beanie on and a yellow turtleneck sweater.

"Hello there. Are you Y/n L/n?" He asked while looking down at a piece of paper every couple seconds.

"Number 1: how'd you learn my name? Number 2: who's asking? Number 3: why did you wake me up?" You asked as you rubbed your eyes.

"Well yesterday my brother and his friend said that there was a nice person here named Y/n." The man explained.

"Interesting. Two young boys stopped by here yesterday but I never yold them my name." You recalled. "Also who may you be. Because I know Blondie, short brunette, and now the man that woke me up at 6am on a Saturday."

"Ah yes. The blonde one is Tommy, The brunette is Tubbo, and I'm Wilbur. And I'm here to ask you to join our nation." He said as he handed you the paper.

"Join L'manburg today!"

The paper said. It also had a picture of Wilbur and Tommy on it.

"L'manburg? Quite an interesting name isn't?" You slightly laughed at the silly name. He just nodded and waited for your answer.

"Well" You began. "On a scale of yes to no how desperate are you?" You asked while handing the paper back to him.

"Uhh... Yes?" He shrugged.

"Alright then. I'll grab some of my belongings and the we can be on our way!" You exclaimed. "Feel free to help yourself to food." You said as you walked to your room.

Thanks for reading! Please say if there will be any trigger warnings that are needed!

Alright! First chapter done. How are we today? Good? Bad? No matter what just remember that you are loved! Also remember to eat and drink water! Bye friends.....