Chapter 6 ~ Fuckin' Hate Meetings And Waking Up Early

Before you got the chance to protest the door was shut. "Twenty minutes? Who the fuck can get ready in that amount of time?" You thought out loud as you went to your bag to grab a outfit.

 "Twenty minutes? Who the fuck can get ready in that amount of time?" You thought out loud as you went to your bag to grab a outfit

I picture myself wearing this in this said situation but if you don't like it then wild out and wear whatever tf you want

After that you grabbed your backpack and left. You hadn't eaten yet but you'd most likely live. If not you have unlimited cannon lives you'll most likely be fine.

You looked at the paper you had and saw it was a map. It was pretty clear where everyone was meeting so you went to the spot. "Finally they're here!" Tommy sighed sitting back in his seat.

"Child. You act like I wasn't just woken up 20 minutes ago." You sighed.

"Well I didn't know." He excused.

"Sure. Sure." You rolled your eyes. "Hi I'm Y/n." You waved to the others.

"I'm Fundy." Fundy waved back.

"Hello Y/n! I'm Eret." Eret greeted.

"Loving the outfit king." You complemented Eret.

"Thank you!" They said. There was barely any room in this van but the meeting wouldn't need much room.

Wilbur picked up a map that was muck bigger than the one hebgave you. This one had another town looking on it but the two towns were divided by a red line down the middle. "Because Y/n is new we're reviewing the map!" He pointed to the red line. "This here line divides the Dream SMP and L'manburg. We are L'manburg. We don't like the Dream SMP. Or Dream."

"I could've guessed." You shrugged.

"Shut the fuck up." Tommy said to you.

"I'm going to kill you and sell your organs." You said turning around to face the teenager behind you.

"Wilbur can we keep them" Tubbo asked.

"Let's continue." Wilbur sighed rubbing his temples. "Stay inside the walls of L'manburg. Unless you have a guide with you." Wilbur said. "If you're going to do some of the drugs then don't take them all I don't want to deal with you when you're high."

"I doubt I'll be getting high." You assured.

"Good. Are we ready to start the tour?" Wilbur asked while rolling up the map and setting it next to a brewing stand.

"Yup!" You smiled while following him out the van. The tour started after that.

Oh my god
I I'm so sorry this is short and this took so long to come out
I'm working on 8 different things on different platforms then this that I won't be giving away for various reasons
I'm not joking about there being like 8 things not including this
Anyway
Someday I'll get my life together and upload weekly again but right now I need to sleep cause it's 6:19 AM and I haven't gone to bed yet