Chapter 7 ~ Bestie for life

The tour was a whole new level of boring. To sum it up he thought he needed to be formal as shit around you. All you could make out from what he was saying was "blah blah blah blah flag blah blah blah Green dude blah blah blah drugs." That pretty much sums up the whole tour. Not to mention it was long and at the ass crack of dawn.

You got to the house you were staying in and flopped into the bed. The sound of a nap was sounding rather good but you remember that damn dream. What in world was that? No matter what you pushed the thoughts to the side and went to nap.

But someone had the nerve to knock on your door. You shuffled over to floor not to enthusiastic about seeing more of civilization but it had to be answered. "Hi?" You said opening the door.

"Hello! I'm here to save you from there's idiots. They'll drug you and you'll have no free will left by the time you're moved in." A man at the door said.

"Mmm.... No. Stranger danger bitch." You declined the 'saving'. If you were going to be 'saved' it sure as hell wasn't gonna be by some random guy with a fire hoodie.

"Please just come with me. You can even live at your old house." He tried to convince you to join him.

"Well where would you be takin' me?" You crossed your arms leaning on the door frame.

"Well back to my base-" He started but got cut off by you laughing.

"Ayo- buy me a-" You tried saying but got caught off by your own laughs. "Buy me a drink first." You laughed with him just scoffing and rolling his eyes.

"Well hear me out. You come with me and you get your wings back." He negotiated.

"How-how'd you know about my wings?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"I heard from a friend of a friend. If you don't come then I'll just take you." He said clearly not wanting to have to resort to that.

"Fine. But lemme pack my shit and be ready for me to stop and collect cool rocks and crap on the way." You sighed as you went inside to grab your bag. Soon you left with the stranger to go to his house. You're going to be murdered. "I'm not walking any further until I know your name." You said stopping in your tracks.

"Sapnap. Let's go." He said dragging you by the wrist.

"Okay Mr. Sapnap what's the rush?" You laughed.

"My friend wants to meet you." He smiled letting go. The rest of the walk was you getting to know the man that kinda just kidnapped you. I mean, once you get to know him and start a rock and pinecone collection together you gotta be besties.

Soon you got to a place. I dunno where it is but you're there. "Is this your crib?" You asked your newfound bestie.

"Yes." He nodded. "DREAM!" He screamed.

"Sir why are we yelling?" You asked covering your ears.

"Cause this bitch won't listen otherwise." He laughed. Soon a guy in a green hoodie walked out. You recognized him right away.

"Ohhhh! It's the dude that was chasing the kids by my house." You recalled. He seemed nice. Maybe you wouldn't be getting killed after all.

Yay chapter
This chapter was heavily improvised and probably makes not much sense cause I'm not rereading it:DD