Chapter 2 ~ Walk walk backstory walk walk

You and Wilbur left for L'manburg not long after. The walk was becoming painfully awkward and Wilbur wasn't exactly trying to make conversation. When he did it just made it worse. So you thought that you should at least try.

"So why'd you start this country of yours?" You asked.

"To separate the Americans from the Europeans. And there's a drug van too." He answered.

"Oh- Wait a drug van?" You interrupted yourself.

"Forget that!" He said. "If it's not rude of me to ask, why were you so far from civilization?"

-Flashback-

"What's that sound?" You asked your mother as she escorted you inside the house.

"W-well sweetie there are some very bad people out there. Okay? And they only want to hurt you. But if you stay here with [ꉤ̲̲̅̅ꀷ̲̅] and everything will go fine. Alright?" She asked.

"Okay. But don't take long!" You smiled while your mother ran out the door.

-Time skip 8 years-

"You better not be leaving." [ꉤ̲̲̅̅ꀷ̲̅] yelled as you opened the door.

"Or what? Are you gonna tell mom? She won't give a fuck. Just let me go." You stoped in the doorway.

"Oh come on Y/n. You know she'd care if she was here." He sighed.

"Oh come on. What's with you! 'If she was here' my ass! If she cared she wouldn't have run off." You laughed.

"You don't know do you?" He yelled. "Do you wanna know why your mother left? She was protecting you. If she was here right now you'd be dead."

"That'd be better." You mumbled.

"Y/n L/n! You are not leaving this house. We aren't that much different y'know! If you would just listen to me you'd understand." He rapidly tried to explain.

"I'm not like you! You burn my eyes- If you knew what I was going through you still wouldn't be ANYTHING like me." You sighed.

"Really? Name 3 ways we're different." He yelled.

"Well for one you can't die! I've been killed multiple times by those bastards outside. Reason two you lie! I have NEVER lied to you once." You yelled back.

"Name one time I lied." He said.

"That time you said I couldn't fly? Or that you knew we're mom was? Or how about when you said that the people outside left? You said they were gone and while they killed me I heard you laughing." You said on the verge of tears.

"Okay okay. That finale way that we're different?" He sighed.

"One of us grew up loved." You whispered but loud enough that he could hear as you began crying a bit.

"Fine. Leave. But when you realize that nobody will take you in or accept you because you are a [ꁍ̲̲̅̅ꁏ̲̲̅̅ꂡ̲̅] ,then don't come back here." He yelled at you ran away.

-End of flashback-

"Y/n?" Wilbur asked snapping you back to reality.

"Oh! Uhh I guess I never really fit in when I tried to move into villages." You slightly laughed as you wiped away a tear that just appeared.

"Anyway... Are we nearly there?" You asked to lighten the mood.

"Yup it's right ahead." He sighed.

Yay a chapter
Short because I gotta get to bed because I gotta wake up early af:/
Eat
Drink water
Take your meds
All that jazz
Stay alive because if you don't you won't know what happens on next week's episode of "shit that Darl wrote while tired"
Also not me already knowing every word to Lovejoy's new song that was released barely 2dqys ago hah
Anyway
Goodbye until I write again next week:)