Chapter 8 ~ I don't like him much...

"Took ya long enough." The green masked man sighed. You look at your new best friend, confused as to why the green guy is being moody. Sapnap looked back at you and shrugged. "What took you so long? And what is all that? Why do you have a bag of rocks and pinecones?" He asked, not in the mood for this shit.

"We were collecting rocks and pinecones so we got delayed." You say, making it sound like an obvious thing.

"That's childish." He sighs

"Says the guy who was chasing children. Like, were you playing tag or some shit?" You say as you put your hands on your hips.

"I had a reason! They stole from me." He says, clearly getting angry.

"Dude, they're like, 12. Just take it back. Like, I get that the one is tall, but so are you." You roll your eyes.

"I can't just do that. They ran away." He said as he tried to defend himself.

"So? You just stop them. Grab one of their arms or somethin'. It really isn't that hard." You chuckle.

"IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE!" He yells. You smile as he gets more and more angry.

"Anyway." You sigh. "Why am I here?"

"We don't want you around the L'manburgians." Sapnap explains.

"L'manburgians." You say, holding in a laugh.

"That's what they call the citizens who live in L'manburg. Is there a problem?" Dream asks, clearly done with you

"They could have come up with anything. I mean, it makes sense, but like, they could have done anything and they chose L'manburgian." You say, pointing out how it kinda sounds stupid.

"They have a point." Sapnap adds in. "They could have just come up with a random thing. Like how people did in Indiana. Hoosiers. Just some random word"

"Well..No. It has history behind the name." Dream says.

"Elaborate." Sapnap says, putting the bag or random shit down.

"There was this guy named Hoosier who employed people on the Louisville and Portland Canal who preferred to hire laborers from Indiana. People called them "Hoosier's men" and everyone in Indiana started being called 'Hoosiers.'" Dream explains.

"NERD" You laugh

"It's true though!" Dream crosses his arms.

"You're still a nerd." You say with a smile.

"I bet you know random things too!" He tried defending.

"Yeah, but I don't research things about a random state in the middle of America."

"It's not the middle! The middle is Kansas and Colorado and Nebraska or Missouri." He points out.

"WHY DO YOU KNOW THIS!?" You ask, laughing.

"I actually don't know." He says with a bit of a laugh too.

"YOU GOT HIM TO LAUGH! LETS GOO!" Sapnap joins in.

"Alright, but anyway, what's your name?" You ask the man in the green.

"I'm Dream." He smiles

"Nice to meet you Dream. I'm Y/n." You say while holding his hand out for your to shake. He takes your hand and shakes it. "But actually. Why am I here? Mr. Sapnap said I could get my wings back?"

"Ah yes, come with us..." Dream said as he took your hand, leading you inside his house...

HELLO! I'm back and more indesicive than ever.
Also did you love my random facts about Indana?
I'm leaving you like this cause you don't need to see the wing getting process just yet:)