juicy x Eddie thunderstorm

Eddie pov

I just got done editing my video so I went downstairs to check on Gaege. I saw him on the couch watching tv. I said "hey Gaege i just got done editing my '' he said "how did it go" I said " it went well but now I'm hungry". I started making food then I heard thunder and I jump and ran to Gaege.

Gaege pov

I saw Eddie run toward me after he heard thunder. I said "aww is someone scared of a storm" as i was comforting him. Then we locked eyes and I started pulling him in for a kiss and he kissed me back then we started to make out. Eddie flip me over, making him the top and me the bottom. Then Eddie kissed me again but this time it was deeper and more passionately. He started going down kissing my neck and I moaned and he started leaving Hickey around my sweet spot making me moan a little louder.

Eddie pov

I started grinding his hip against mine making him moan e-Eddie Gaege moan. I started taking off his clothes and mine leaving us naked. I started to teasing him, Gaege said "stop teasing me and JUST FUCK ME ALREDY he screamed. I said "someone impatient" making Gaege blushed. I started liking the tip of his dick. My tongue swirling in circles making him moan daddy. I looked at him and said "that my baby boy" making him blush and smile and I started to suck his dick bobbing my head up and down going faster as his moan got louder and louder. He moan "I'm about to cum" and I stop and my dick in his hole fucking him heading going faster and harder making him a moan machine we both came. We showed and took a nap while we cuddled.