eddie x juicy valentines day surprise part 2

Narrator pov
I woke up and look at the time it was 8 clock. I got up and went to check on the soon to be husband and husband. They was still sleeping and cuddling omg they are soooo cute. I went back to my room and took a shower, brush my teeth and got dressed. I went down stairs and started cooking breakfast. Then I heard footsteps coming down stairs. It was Eddie, I said "good morning Eddie how you sleep". "I slept good" Eddie said. I'm going to the store and getting the park ready. Okay Eddie said.

Juicy pov
I started to get up. I look next to me and didn't see Eddie. I started smell some good food. So I went down stairs and saw Eddie cooking breakfast. He was cooking eggs bacon and toast. Good morning mi Amor Eddie said good morning my sexy Mexican I said. What do you want to do today Eddie said let go to the park and have a picnic. Ok said Eddie. We finish eating and got dressed.

Narrator pov ( at the park)
I called Eddie
E yo yo yo what ups
G I just pick up mully and Josh
M and j eddieeeeeee
E heyyyy boysssss
G we headed to the park now
E byeee
G byereee

Eddie pov
Mi Amor you ready. Yes I'm ready said gaege. We got in the car and I kissed him and said put this on. Why said gaege. I have a surprise for you.

3rd person pov
As they got to the park. The decorations where nice

This is what the decorations like look but the color is green and blue

Eddie said
3

2

1

Blind fold off
Eddie got on 1 knee and said gaege Gibson will you marry me. Gaege stared crying and said yes they hug and kiss. Then mully and Josh and narrator came from behind the flower wall and surprise happy valentines gaege stared crying again and hug Josh and mully them they all did a group hug. All the boys went to Eddie and juicy house and party and got drunk and had a sleepover.

The next morning gaege pov
Eddie I said yeah Eddie said that was the best valentines time day surprise ever said gaege. Eddie ran and hug and kiss gaege and made out ( sorry to lazy right to make smut) and cuddle for a bit.
The end

your author here Sorry it took so long to write a part 2 having been feeling like writing and I'm also working on 2 new story