narrator x Eddie after the video

This is what happened after the video
No smut just kissing and cuddle

Narrator pov

After Eddie stops filming we decide to watch some even more scary videos. Eddie only lived 1 hour away from me, I jokily asked Eddie "can I stay and sleep at your house. Eddie said "sure dawg, I said "for real" he said "yeah dawg I'm scared too I would for you to sleep at my house". We stayed on discard as I packed my bags, I said I'm on my leaving the call.

Eddie pov

I heard my phone ring I look at who it was and it was narrator

N - hello

E - heyy

N - I'm outside

E - ok

I unlocked the door and Grant said "thanks for having me. I said " no problem dawg. I walk to the guessed room where Grant will be sleeping at. I said "this is your room" and Grant said "ok". I started to leave but Grant said "can you still while I put on my pj. I blushed. I always had a big crush on grant everyone know but him. I said "yes" while I tried to hide my face.

Narrator pov

I saw Eddie blushed but I didn't say anything because I also had a crush on him too. I went to the bathroom and changed. I came out and said goodnight, he said it back and left the room. 

Eddie pov

I went to my room and fell right to sleep, but then I heard my door open and it was grant. Grant stutters "c-can I sleep with you" in a tired and sweet voice. I said yes and we slept together.

3rd person pov

Grant got closer to Eddie. They started to spoon (Eddie little spoon, narrator big spoon). Eddie turns around to look at narrator 's cute face. They looked at each other and locked eyes, Eddie pulled Grant in for a kiss and Grant kissed him back. Grant whispered in Eddie "I love you" and Eddie blushed and said it back. They cuddled and went to sleep.