𝟠

(After I walked trough the scanner that thing started beeping. So the female officer searched me only to find a lighter what was allowed so she let me go. When the officer opened the door for me I sat down on the table and a couple seconds later the door was opened again.)

Armani's Pov:

Friday 13 April 12:50P.M.

I turned around at the sound of the door opening. That's when his slow ass finally appeared. I waited until the officers uncuffed him and left. After the officers left he walked towards me and embraced me in a hug which I returned.

"wagwan Killah, everything good yeah?" was the first thing Rico said.

Rico always called me Killer/Killah cuz when I was a little kid I used to have this devilish facial expression that could kill people. And also because I wasn't afraid to kill anyone and I'm still not.

"Yeahh nothing much what about u?"

One thing about Rico is that he always knew how someone felt even if you always had a cold look on your face. It was like one of his special talents.

So hiding your emotions is no use. I always try to hide them but it never works. I managed it once but to be honest I think he just acted like he didn't notice cuz sometimes you need to let someone be yk.

"Yeah I am as far as possible in here. But Armani for real yeah what's up cuz you don't look like it's 'nOtHiNg MuCh' I know you better than u think I do so don't even try to hide it cuz you know I will figure what's going on"

'Ugh Rico and his overprotective ass.' I thought

"It's nothing big just got a couple things on my mind innit" I really tried to hide it for him dammit.

Rico may look intimidating because of his muscled body or because his tattoos and height but if you get to know him and he trusts you he is one of the biggest teddy bears on earth.

"You wanna talk about it? You seemed bothered by it"

'Here we go I guess'

"Fuck man I hate this shit but alright. Lemme start at the beginning. So it all started a couple of days ago, when I went to Filly's to stay for a couple of days. He got me that Cat I always used to talk about remember?"

"Yeahh the Scottish one right? U always said when u would get one u would call it Lynix"

"Yeahh and I did call her Lynix. But back to the story. So Filly would have a friend over and as you know I don't do so well with meeting new people. So as usual I just stayed short with my talking and that."

Rico just nodded to say continue. So I did

"So the next morning I woke up because of a dream I had about one of the meetings Jakeem and I used to have u know the ones to talk about what next. I went downstairs to the kitchen where Filly was. Apparently one of his friends had pranked him or sum."

"But I went to training and there was this guy who thought he could beat me. So I showed him he was wrong by knocking him out the second we started. The funny thing is that the guy I fought was one of Filly's friends"

"HAHA I'm proud of u man" Rico said and spudded me

I chuckled and continued my story. "So later that day Filly told me to get dressed cuz we were going out so I did as he said and we went out. But instead of going for a walk outside or sum we went to his friends house and made sure that I met al his friends."

"It was actually pretty fun or sum. We went to get some ice cream and that's when I found out these friends of his are famous. They are called the Beta Squad"