𝟚𝟚

"You gotta find the snake and take it down" I nodded "well my time is over I gotta go but you know what to do" and with that we got up and hugged each other bye.

Armani barrientos

After I left the prison I made my way to my car. I decided to play Gentleman by SL. And made my way to the trap house.

After a good thirty minute drive I arrived. I parked my car a couple streets away from the house, and decided to walk a bit. Cuz you never know when someone following you innit. When I turned the last corner I saw a couple youngers standing outside like some idiots. What the fuck is wrong with these youths cant they think or sum?

Don't they see they dragging attention to the house right now? Idiots. As soon as I approach them they turn to me. "Oi sweet thing where them pretty legs going" one of the youngers said. I never turned around this fast in my life. Where the fuck did he get the audacity from.

"What did you say?" I asked ready to shoot this kid. "I said-" before he could finish the sentence he got interrupted by Kevin. "Oi what is this all about?" he said not noticing me. "I was trynna holla at this sweet thingl" he said.

"what sweet thing?" Kevin asked looking around. As soon as his eyes met mines he looked at me like he saw a ghost. "Waghwan didn't see you there" he said nervous.

"Who this kid" I asked sternly. The kid looked at me like he was offended. "That's Luca he one of our youths" Kevin answered. "What you mean our youths" Luca asked. And with that I punched him in the face. "Who told u to speak?" "Rahh who the fuck do you think you are" Luca asked. I laughed and spoke up. "Back the fuck up before I send a bullet through that big ass head of yours" I said showing him my strap. The guys looked at me with fear.

"Meet me in the basement in a minute" I demanded. They all gave each other looks. "if any of you are a second too late u aint gon make it to tomorrow" and with that I walked inside the house. Them kids need to learn some respect. I walked to the living room where I saw some of the mandem sitting.

They looked up and greeted me. "Everything good yea" Jason spudded me. "rahh who hired them youngers? They got hella big mouth talking to me like im their marj or sum." "Who are we talking about?" louis butted in. "Luca and his lil group might as well take some of them down" "But they are just kids" louis said "I don't give a fuck do I? Anyways I want you guys to collect everyone in the house and meet me in the basement in a minute. Jason come with me" and with that everyone parted their ways.

I walked down to the basement where I saw the youths standing in a row. I walked over to my desk and sat on it. while inspecting all of them with my eyes. I grabbed a pre-rolled blunt from my desk and Jason handed me a lighter.

I took a hit and spoke up. "So who got this Luca kid in here" I asked them. "He did Ms A1 boss" a fat short kid said. I immediately shot that kid in his leg making the others jump in fear. "Rule number one never and I mean NEVER snitch on ya mans. Cuz you luckey right now I could've killed you" I said staring down at him.

"I-I'm sorry" he said with tears streaming down his face. "Now rule number two Never ever call me ms or boss again u making me feel old and rule number three never ever disrespect me or other women again. And with woman I mean girls with self-esteem and who respect themselves" they nodded.

"Louis take that kid and clean his wound with a bit of alcohol imma do the rest when im finished" louis did as I said and took the kid with him. A second later everyone walked into the basement right on time.

They greeted me and I nodded at them. "Yo A1 not to be disrespectful or anything but why are we here?" one of the dealers asked. "Well great question" I said sarcastic. "I wanted to talk to you lot about sum things. First of all how is the business going?" I asked Liam. He is the one who is in lead of the sellers.

"Everything going alright but them paigons selling on our ground they are in South selling white, speed and crack" he said. I cursed under my breath. "Aii what about the youngers? How many youngers do we have? How many sellers do we have?" I asked wanting to know everything.

"75 In North, 55 in South, 65 in West, And 85 in East" Liam was a smart guy cuz these aren't the real numbers you gotta do verything minus 25. We do this incase there is a snake they wont know how many people we really have.

I looked at the time to see it was already 6pm. "Alright ya'll dismissed" with that they left. I got up got all my things and made my way to the boy I just shot. I nodded at Louis letting him know that he can go while I disinfected my hands. I grabbed some white (cocaine) and injected it around the wound. I waited until the drugs started to effect him and started stitching him up. After I finished I told Louis to take care of him and left.

I decided to go visit the guys, even though im not in the mood I kinda missed them. I got into my car and made my way towards their house.

HEYYY I HOPE U ENOYED READING SEE U NEXT TIMEEE 
ps: Dont forget to vote

~sbx