𝟡

3th Pov:

After Armani went to sleep the squad stayed up a little longer. Some of the guys were curious about the little 'fight' Armani and Jada had earlier but didn't bring it up.

When Filly saw Armani in the morning she acted kinda 'weird' and she had red eyes nobody else seemed to notice tho. But something was wrong with his cousin and he wanted to know what.

Jada thought that Armani just had to much pride and she was always moody for som reason and she wasn't the only one thinking that.

"Oi Filly no offence or sum but whats wrong with your cousin man she always mugging man and she always moody she got man thinking she wanna kill us"

Filly's Pov:

"Oi Filly no offence or sum but whats wrong with your cousin man she always mugging man and she always moody she got man thinking she wanna kill us" Aj asked while the others just nodded in agreement.

"Aj who doesn't want to kill u? You look like a rat man. But jokes aside Aj is not wrong about what he said." Niko said.

"She just had a rough childhood innit. I can't explain anything to u guys because that shit ain't my story to tell so if u wanna know sum u gotta ask her but don't even bother cuz she most likely would ignore you, mug you or just dodge the question"

Just when I finished talking my phone rang when I looked up to see who was calling it was Armani's coach David. I called him earlier today cuz I needed to ask him for sum.

"Yoooo David how are you man" I asked him with enthusiasm in my voice.

"Yo Filly I'm good man what about u?" He said matching my energy.

"I'm good, so uhm I had a little request for u" I really hope he gonna help me.

"Hmmm go ahead"

"So as u know Armani has a match tomorrow"

"Yeahh I know that I'm her coach remember" he said in a joking manner.

"yeah so my request was that if u could like fix something for me and a couple friends of mine cuz I wanted to surprise her by being there to support her"

"Of course mate imma see what I can do for u and let u know alright?" YESHHHH

"Yesss thank u so much"

"No worry's imma shout u later yeahh"

"Alright" And with that he hang up.

The guys know already about this plan they were actually the ones that asked if they could tag along so I really hope David can fix something for us.

~timeskip~

After a while of just hanging around Jada decided to call it a night. And soon after we all did. And went to sleep.

480 words

This is just a filler cuz i wanted to publish something.

Also don't forget to vote! thank u for reading bea's love ya!

~sbx