Prolouge

September 12,1996...

It is raining heavily in Seoul today.A car is running through the heavy rainfall and dark night towards it's destination.There are three people in the car.The driver,his wife and a two year old child.The rain is pouring so mercilessly that the sound of rainfall can be heard from inside of the car.The wife is sitting on the passenger sit sobbing silently,the driver is also crying but no sound is comimg out from his mouth only tears are rolling down from his eyes.The two year old child is too little to understand what is the reason of his parent's grief,he is just happy that he is going to see his grandpa once again and get to play with his hyung in his birthday.So he his happily dangling his foot on the back sit and after some time he fell asleep.

"Don’t cry seo-ah...
Everything will be alright".

The women on the passenger sit said. Though  she is crying but the tears in her husband’s eyes are hurting her more than anything.She never saw her husband crying like this.So she is trying to console him.A loud sobbing escape from her mouth at the thought...

The driver's eyes are getting wider at the loud sound and he immediately look at the mirror to see their son and sigh in relief to see the boy is soundly sleeping.He thanked the sound of heavy raining that his son doesn’t heard his mother's sobbing because though he is a little kid he isn’t a heavy sleeper at all.A little sound around him during his sleep and he is wide awake.The man than looked towards his wife.She pressed her left palm on her lips to silent her sobbing.The driver put his left hand on top of her wife's right one.

" I know....
We will reach there soon.
Don't cry,baby or he will woke up".

His wife nodded....

.
.
.
.

The driver's eyes are widen at the truck coming from the opposite side,he tried to move the car other way but cannot get enough time as the truck hit them with it's full force twice.The car flew away,flipped three times with loud bangings..

.
.
.
.

The driver slowly opened his eyes,his vision's blurry.He looked beside him and tried to reach for her wife but he cannot move his body at all..
"honey?"... He tried to call her, voice below a whisper..
He tried to look behind him but he can't.With all the power he has left,he unlocked the seat belt and fell down from the seat with a loud thud..
He tried to shake her wife's unmoving body.But as soon as he touched her,tears started flowing from his eyes.Her body is cold...cold and pale as snow...
As if his heart is already telling him what happened..

" NO!!"

He shouted..

"It can't be"..

He shook his head from side to side and shake her wife's body more firmly,her head and hands are  dangling down from the shake..

"Yoon-ah?baby,don't do this to me,please..p-please"...

He begged,voice cracking but no vail.Her body gave no sign of life.She is no more..The driver looked at the backseat.His son is laying down there,blood flowing from his forhead covering his whole body but his slowly heaving chest is giving the sign that he is still fighting for life.He needs to get his son to the hospital..

.
.
.

Then he turned around and noticed the shadow infront of the window,a human is outside..Watching...

.
.
.
.

" Please help me.
Take my son to the hospital.
He is a-alive"....

He shouted in hope so the person outside can hear him..

"Help us,please
M-my s-son--"

He stopped abruptly and watched in horror as the man light up a ciggarate and throw the burning match stick towards his car and before he could shout any further the car started burning and within a second it blasted...

.
.
.
.

"You were a good man seo-ah...
Good men shouldn't live long"....