Sarah's Plan

They were at Chateau.

JJ was sitting on the chair, restless, his legs were bouncing up and down. John b and Sarah were sitting on the couch, they called Pope and told everything to him and now he was with them, shocked, he was the brain of the group, but right now, he couldn't even utter a word.

Rafe was with them,too. Not something jj wanted, but he could help them in something. JJ still didn't approve him. Rafe was near the table, behind JJ, not looking at them, just thinking.

"So, will you tell us your little plan, sarah?" jj asked her. Honestly, what was he doing here? He shouldn't have listened to her and should have just gone and talk to Luke.

" I will" sarah stood up. "Kiara is my bestfriend. I-" jj cut her off. "no introduction. move on to the plan" john b stood up and went closer to jj. "I know you want to save kiara, but let her finish, can you?" jj didn't say anything, just rolled his eyes.

"Since we are back in OBX, I think I should go back to home" Sarah said. "Dad will do anything if i go back. That's the plan. I will go home and he will give you money. He will do that, i know." then she looked at rafe. "I know you want to make dad proud, so why don't you take me there? with that you will gain his trust, wasn't that what you wanted all of this time?"

Rafe was surprised. He didn't know what to say. Didn't even imagine that would be her plan, risking her future for her best friend. He was silent before john b said: "Are you out of your mind,sarah? Ward literally tried to kill you. No.you aren't going back. I can't lose you again." sarah looked at him with sad eyes.

"We have no other way, John B. Kiara is in danger, We don't know what Luke can do to her if the police arrives, we can't risk. He only needs his money and my dad can give it to us" she stated.

"I know,but this whole plan. I just don't like-" sarah hugged him. then she looked up at him and said. "everything will be fine, I will be fine, john b. We are talking about Kiara, she is your best friend,too. Don't you want to save her? she already went through a lot. This is what i can do for her, she would do the same for me." she said fixing john b's hair.

"rafe will take me to Ward, he will give us money and we will save kiara. that's the best plan for now." she said again. Cleo wasn't saying anything the whole time, but now she had something to say. "Can't we just kill Ward? get his money and then kill what's his name? Lucas?"

"No" Pope said. "Sarah, are you sure you want to do that?" he asked to blond.

"Yes, pope." she said nodding.

JJ was in silent. Her plan was actually good but she was risking her life. He felt bad, though, right now, he was thinking about kiara, they could save sarah later. The fact that it was his dad who had Kiara was already making it hard for him. If he did anything to her... he doesn't want to imagine it.

When they pulled up at Cameron's, john b opened the car door for Sarah. She looked at her house. all the bad memories came up to her. Last moments in this house weren't very pleasant.

John B tapped her shoulders. "I just want you to know that I love you and I will get you out of there,I swear." Sarah reached up to his hand on her shoulder and said "I know. that's why I love you."

She looked at Rafe. He was looking at them. "let's go" she signaled him. They both went to home.

On the way, Rafe started: " Sarah... I know you hate me, but I just want to tell you that I am very sorry for all of the things I did to you. I know I am bastard and asshole, that I deserve everything bad, but I did it for us, for our family."

She didn't even look at him. "Rafe. I don't care about that. I just feel sorry for you. You don't need dad, you need help." she said now looking at him. "You aren't fine. You need therapy. Get a help for yourself." he could feel concern in her speech. And he felt like she didn't hate him anymore.