Finally, Some Peace

Always in bad situations,huh? Kiara didn't even get a single day off from running away, crying, almost dying, drugging. It was like the whole world was against her existence.

She opened her eyes slowly, feeling the pain of headache. No shit, she was drugged.

"You woke up" Luke said sitting in the couch in front of her. "To be honest carrera, I thought you died, but you are as good fighter as your mom." again, he is talking about her family.

"Did you know me and your mother liked each other, kiara?" Kiara was shocked by his words.

"WHAT?" she asked out loud. "Stop dragging my mother in this talk" she spat back.

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" he smirked. "She was always slumming with pogues, always wanted all the attention for herself. Well, everybody liked her. A kook princess. She was good until she showed her real self" he dropped the smirk.

What is he talking about, kiara thought. Anna nd Luke liked each other? she never heard that from he mother. She was so shocked right now. How did it even happen.

"Me and your mother dated each other for months, until Mike showed up" he continued while looking at the ground. "Once day, me and Anna had a serious fight and she ran away and Mike helped her and after that, you know, they got much closer. I fucked up things and she distanced herself from me." he chuckled. "I tried talking with her, but every time, she refused. then she messaged me that she broke up with me. We never really liked each other, just were attracted and nothing more. I don't know why she never told you that" he looked at her.

"What are you even talking about?" she asked confused. "My mother and you liked each other? what the hell? Is this some kind of joke? Luke, let me go, or they will find you, my friends will find you and beat your ass" she spat.

"Oh. about that.  Yes, your friends are back in obx,too. They are on their way here to give me my money, which rafe forgot." he stood up from his sit. "Congratulations. your rats are gonna save your ass. Still doesn't understand why you are hanging up with them. like you are a kook, kiara. you can have a life, you are rich, why them?"

"Your stupid ass will never understand. It's not always about money. It's friendship, it's family. We go ride or die with each other, no matter what the consequences are. but a human like you will never understand that."

"I guess, I am materialistic person" he laughed. He felt phone buzzed in the living room. " I guess,your friends are here. happy for you"

"Luke!" JJ yelled his father's name. Strange, he never called him that.

"Oh, son. you are here. I've missed you so much" Luke said coming out from barry's house. "It's been long time, how ya doin?"

"where is Kiara?" was the only thing he asked. Luke was taken back.

"Well, um... she is inside. But" he stopped "Where is my money?" JJ quickly took it out from the car. "Here your fucking money, now let me in" He was about to enter the house but Luke quickly pulled out a gun.

"Wait son. Not so fast. It's my game, so my rules. First, did you call police?" JJ shrugged his head as no. "Okay, very smart. you are a good boy. Now, is there 200K? should I trust you?" he asked looking at the black bag.

JJ threw it to him. "It's 200K, now let me go inside. You can go where the hell you want, just don't show yourself up anymore. Just go the fuck away." he pressed every word.

"Okay, I trust you, but I need a car and car key" he said.

"I am going to see kiara first, if she's fine and alright, I will take you where you need to go." jj stated.