Confession

It was a sunny morning, birds were chirping and wind was blowing pretty nicely.
john b woke up at 8 a.m and directly checked how Kiara was doing, just to see jj was asleep next to her on the chair.
John b knew jj and kiara were best friends but he sometimes would notice the glances between these two. "they should figure that out" he just shrugged.

Now that Kiara is well and they are back in OBX, he has to make sure Sarah is okay. He called her. Sarah said she was doing okay, that she missed him and the pogues. she also said how rafe started his therapy which was very unusual for him. John b was confused but it wasn't something he could do anything about. he just wanted sarah to be okay.

"they don't make you uncomfortable,right? you can always come here, you know that" john b said from other side.

"I know. Nothing happened yet. Father is being normal, we had dinner last night, it was just a normal night, i didn't tell them anything about pogulendia or how we got here and he said it was fine. he just wants his family together. Rafe, I don't know what is going on with him. It feels like he changed. i don't know. it's too far to say that."

" I am worried about you,sarah. How are you doing? Are you okay? being with them? you know what they did,right?? we can somehow come up with money thing and will give it to your father" he calmly said.

"John b, it's not like i can't hang out with you. I will leave home at 3, i will meet you at chateau. So,wait for me, I will talk to dad, I can't just sit here all the time, it makes me sick."

"okay, okay. I will be waiting for you"

"How's kie doing? is she okay?"

"she is fine. just a little scratches and bandage on her right waist and a cut on her lips, but she will be okay. JJ is with her, she's still sleeping" he said

"how dare they touch her" john b could feel sarah was angry on the other side. "I want to see her so much, I missed her" her tone changed.

"and you will see. i am sure she missed you,too"

she didn't say anything for a second.

"I have to go.Rose made breakfast and is calling me. I will see you at 3. good bye, I love you" she said sweetly.

"bye,sarah. love you too"

"you lovebirds, I can't with you two" jj entered the living room making john b jump.

"same goes to you,jj" he placed the phone down, on the table and got beers out from the fridge.

"what about me? I am single as fuck" he said grabbing one of the beers.

"I wouldn't say that. kiara , i mean" john b glanced at the door she was in.

"what about kiara?" he stopped. "oh, right" he looked at the door and quickly looked back. "now you think there is something between us?" he asked raising one of his eyebrow.

"Now?" he chuckled. "isn't there?" john b playfully asked.

"You know,right" he looked at the beer in his hands.
"I always had this attraction to her, always knew I liked her, after all of these, i don't want to see her in danger, i want to protect her, hold her hand when she is scared, hug when she is crying, uhh,it's just i didn't think she was into me, i still don't know" he played with his hands.

"ohhhhhh, how cute" john b said in awe. "you and your words will be end of me. Dude, she is so into you. I still don't know why her and pope were a thing in a first place, but, you, she loves you bro, I can tell that.  The way she didn't even hesitate to jump in the ocean to save your ass,come on"

" I know, I know" he nodded " she told me everything about it that night we arrived on Poguelandia. I tried to calm her, she was saying it was her fault that she ducked and i knocked out. Seriously, i don't even blame her, i am grateful it didn't hit her, I don't know what I would do if the places switched." he said with emotions rising inside him that john b had to say "calm down,jj".