-1-

Firey  smiled as he welcomed leafy onto the island. She stumbled up the stairs, gripping onto his arm tightly.

"Alright." Firey told the group. "Let's board up the island so nobody else can get in!" Leafy looked hesitant at first, but she couldn't say anything to contradict firey after all he'd done for her, could she now?

She picked up a wooden plank, along with the rest of the group, and began nailing the long, brown planks onto the gate.

After awhile, their work was done.
"Alright!" Firey said, spinning around. "Let's go in-" he stopped, upon realising that the island was no longer there. "What- WHERE- WHERE DID MY ISLAND GO?!"

"Sold." Said the familiar voice of the announcer. "Due to budget cuts." Firey's heart sank in his chest upon hearing the news. Then, he turned and glared at leafy.

"THIS WAS YOUR DOING? WASNT IT? HA! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN JELOUS OF ME, HAVEN'T YOU? BUT TO STEAL MY ISLAND? THAT'S A NEW LOW- EVEN FOR YOU!" Leafy Stared at him in shock, her eyes tearing up.
"N-n-no! Please! I wo-would never!"

"Yeah firey, you really think that somebody like leafy would steal YOUR prize? She's your best friend." Pin said as she appeared behind leafy. Firey stared in shock. There was no way these people weren't siding with him.

"Yeah, firey, you have no evidence! You can't just blame whoever is closest to you!"
Firey watched as, one by one, his friends all sided with leafy.

"Fine.. I guess it was a bit of a stretch to blame her..." he lied, rubbing his arm. " but what are we gonna do now the island is gone?"

"Move back into goiky?" Coiny shrugged. Firey narrowed his eyes.
"FINE."

So, they all moved back into goiky. Leafy, being the second to last person out of the gate, was grabbed back by firey, for just a moment. Her heart beat in her chest as she stared into his eyes.
"I know you did it... believe me.. I will make sure they ALL know what you did!" He whispered in her ear before walking off.

Meanwhile, in the distance, Evil leafy laughed to herself at the trouble she had caused. She slowly pulled out a thin piece of paper. It read: "Evil leafy now owns dream island."
"That should cause some chaos.." she muttered to herself before teleporting away.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Getting a bit darker- prepare for proper angst next chapter, not just angst like this lol.

Preparing for emo leafy 😔🥀✒️ /j

Okay bye

-Amy