Izuku coming to UA

Kirishema POV

I was with my friends when I got a call form non other than my sweet little brother Izu! "Izu! Hey what's up lil bro?" I grinned. "Hey Nii-chan! I just wanted to tell you tomorrow's my first day at UA!" He chirped. "No way! I can't wait to see you again!" He laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow Nii-chan!" I smiled. "Cya then!" He hung up and I did too then put my phone away. "Yo! Who was that Kiribro?" Kamibro asked. "It was my little brother Izuku! It's his first day tomorrow and I can't wait to see him again!" I grinned. "You have a little brother?!" Kamibro yelled. "Yeah!" His eye's lit up. "Cool! Another Kiribro!" Bakubro just rolled his eye's. "Great another shitty hair to take care of" same as always Bakubro.

The next day I was super excited! I went to Izu's classroom where he said to meet up. I soon spotted him walking this way and someone was with him. He had violet hair and eyebags. Izu seems to enjoy his company, I'm happy he found a friend. "Izu!" I yelled. He looked at me then smiled. "Nii-chan!" He waved at me. "I'll see you in class Shinso-kun" he smiled and made his way towards me. "Nii-chan I've missed you!" I hugged him. "I missed you so much lil bro!" He laughed and hugged me back.

I showed him around and then took him to my classroom where all my friends were. "Hey guy's! This is Izuku my little brother!" I shouted in excitement. "Aww! He's adorable!" Uraraka yelled. "Hi!" He smiled and waved at them. My heart melted of his cuteness. "Move out of the way shitty hair!" Oh Bakubro! I moved and he walked past me. "Who the fuck is this?" He turned to Izu. "Dude this is my little brother Izuku!" I grinned with a slight blush. "You look okay for an extra" he turned and went to his seat. Damn Izu got him to complement him? Good job Izu that means he's okay with me having a sibling.

Izuku POV

They all seemed so nice! But there is this one guy, he has ash blond hair and firey red ruby eye's. It was really beautiful eye's not going lie. Nii-chan introduced him as Bakugou Katsuki or Babubro like Nii-chan calls him. I soon had to go back to class so Nii-chan walked me back. I waved him off and entered the classroom. I saw Shinso-kun in the back and waved at him. He waved back with a slight smile. I took a seat right next to him.

Our teacher soon came in and introduced himself. "I'm Shouta Aizawa and I'll be your homeroom teacher" He said. "Now then, the second years are on the training ground now so we'll be joining them. Go and change into your training uniforms" he said and left the classroom.

"Should we go Shinso-kun?" I turned to him. "Yeah let's go" He smiled. We got up and went to the locker rooms. We got changed then made our way to the training grounds. "I wonder if Nii-chan's there" I smiled. "Possibly, Aizawa sensei did say the second year's would be there" he smiled. "Yeah your right! Maybe his friend Bakugou-kun would be there too. He has such beautiful red eye's! You have to see it for yourself!" I chirped. "Umm sure?" He looked confused. "Well your eye's are one of a kind too! They're beautiful and rare!" I smiled. "Oh uh thanks Kirishema" he smiled with a slight blush.

We mad it to the training ground where Aizawa sensei was waiting for us. It was literally just me and Shinso there! "Hey Shinso-kun do you mind If I call you a nickname instead?" He smiled. "I won't mind but then I'll call you one too" I smiled and nodded. "How about Toshi?" I asked. "That's a good nickname" he patted my head. "Uhn" I smiled. "Izu it is them" I chuckled. "Whatever your comfortable with!" We lined up. "Can they take any longer" Aizawa sensei grouned. "Izu!" Nii-chan waved at me. Aizawa sensei looked at him confused. "Oh hello Nii-chan!" I waved at him. "That's your brother?" Aizawa sensei asked. "Yes Aizawa sensei" I smiled. "You two have such different personalities it's crazy" he muttered. "I'll see you later then lil bro!" He waved. "Have fun training Nii-chan!" I waved at him as he went to train with his friends.

We were paired up with the second years for an exercise. I was paired up with Bakugou-kun. "You must be shitty hairs little brother" he said. "That's correct Bakugou-kun" I said. "Let's see what you've got then little puppy" he smirked. "Little puppy?" I questioned. He charged at me and I got startled and moved out the way just in time before he set out an explanation. He kept trying to hit or explode me. I got a bit tired and petrified him accidentally. I quickly unpetrified him and he dropped to the ground unconscious. "Not bad Kirishema" Aizawa sensei said. "Thank you Aizawa sensei" I bowed. "I kind of copied your tactics for this training exercise" I scratched the back of my neck. "Impressive, I've never seen someone try to copy my tactics nor perfect it like you did" I smiled. He then walked way and Nii-chan came to me. "Did you hear that Nii-chan?! He's impressed!" I smiled. "I'm so proud of you Izu! I knew he'd like you!" He grinned. "Thanks Nii-chan, that means a lot to me" I smiled. He ruffled my hair. "Hey your gonna get it messy!" I shouted. "It can't be more than a mess it already is!" He laughed. "Nii-chan!" I shouted at him. "Yeah yeah~ love ya too Izu" he smiled. "Love you too Nii-chan but please stop messing up my hair!" I winced. He just chuckled hand hugged me. "Fine fine" he laughed.