He like's my brother?!

Izuku POV

There's mina-San! "Mina-San!" I called out to her. She came over to me. "Yeah lil Kiri?" She asked. "Where's Nii-chan? I haven't seen him in a while now and I'm getting a little worried" She patted my back. "Chill out lol Kiri! He's just got a cold" she smiled. "Do you think I can go visit him?" I asked. "Sorry lil Kiri but it's against the rules for outsiders to visit the dorms" she said. "Oh alright then, thanks for telling me Mina-San" I smiled and went to Toshi.

Toshi was at our table in the dark corner. I sat down he leaned my head against his shoulder. "Oh back so soon?" He smiled. "Mhh, Nii-chan's sick so he won't be at school for a bit" I yawned. "When did you go to bed?" He asked. "Four" I smiled. "FOUR IN THE MORNING?!" He yelled. "Calm down Toshi!" I waved my hands around. "You slept less then me!" He yelled. "I'm sorry Toshi but I was busy with homework and stuff" I hugged him. "You could've called me to help you idiot!" He waked my head. "Ow~ I'm sorry okay!" He sighed. "Look Izu, you need to sleep more. It's not good for you not to sleep or to get that little sleep" he scolded me. "But I couldn't sleep!" I winced. "Call me" He said. "Fine, next time I'll call you!" I smiled. "Good" he patted my head.

After school Toshi came over to my place. I was just on my phone listening to my favorite song and he was playing on my playstation. "Mhh~" I rolled over to lay on my back. "Hey Toshi" I turned to him. "Mhh?" He responded. "Nii-chan likes Bakugou-kun but Bakugou-kun doesn't seem to like him back" I layed on my arms. "Yeah I've noticed that too" he said. "Do you think if Nii-chan confesses, he'll reject him?" I looked at Toshi. He poused the game and turned to me. "Look Izu, if he get's rejected by his lover it has nothing to do with us got it?" He cupped my cheeks. "And if your brother says not to be friends with him anymore, be friends with him! And if he doesn't get rejected and they're together then we'll just have to be happy for them" he said. "I guess your right" I sighed. "But Nii-chan would probably yell at me again a-and I don't want Nii-chan to get mad at me again" He kissed my cheek. "Don't worry Izu, you have me to protect you!" He smiled. "Thanks Toshi" I smiled.

The weekend was so much fun! Toshi and I went all over the city and explored the different museums there was. I never got to o this stuff since Nii-chan said it was to dangerous for me to go to. "Next week we're finally going to the USJ stadium!" I chirped. "Yeah, it'll be fun" he smiled.

Kirishema POV

I was still a bit heartbroken about my rejection but I knew the heart chooses to love someone not the mind. After a few day's I've decided to go back to school. It was okay, going like it always does and stuff. I even saw Izuku talking to Bakubro like they're friends or something. Shinsobro was right next to Izu like always.

I went towards them. "Izuku!" I waved at him. He jumped at the sudden sound and looked at me. "N-nii-chan!" He waved slowly at me. "I see your feeling better" he smiled. "Yeah! I'm all better now!" I grinned. "Izu we should head to class, the bell should ring any moment now" Shinsobro said. "R-right" the turned to leave. "I'll walk you there" Bakubro?! He insisted?! "Oh- okay!" Izuku smiled. They left while chatting happily with each other.

Bakubro has been acting strange towards my little brother and I don't want him to hurt Izuku like he hurt me. I'll just tell Izuku to not get to close to him before he makes a move. Classes went on and so on and so on. It was just a normal boring school day, until we had to train with the first year's again! We were in teams of two. One first year and one second year. Izuku got teamed up with Todobro! Going against Bakubro and a girl with pink hair.

"Todoroki-kun! Ice attack!" He shot ice towards them to distract them, then Izuku petrified them when they're attention was on Todobro and his ice attacks. Izuku quickly unpetrified them and they fell to the ground. "Kacchan! Are you okay?!" Kacchan? Who the heck is that? Izuku and Todobro took them to the bench as Aizawa sensei scolds him for petrifing them. "Yes sensei" He sat down. "Problem child" He sighed. "And Todoroki what have I tought you before!" He scolded Todobro. "My apologies sensei" he bowed. "You two" he sighed. "I need coffee" he the walked away.

I sat down next to Izuku. "Hey lil bro" I grinned. "Nii-chan, hey" He looked at the other's as they go against each other. "What's got you so down in the dumps?" I raised a brow. "It's nothing" he said. "Izuku" I placed my hand on his shoulder and he flinched. "Huh?" I stood up. "I need some  water!" He then left. "What the?" I just started at him as he quickly made his way to the bathroom.