attacking the hero's

Izuku POV

Shigaraki said that they're going back to UA to make an announcement or something. I didn't really hear what he said but it was something around those lines. Dabi had to tie my hands behind my back and a rope around my middle. "Is it too tight?" He asked. "Dabi don't ask him if it's too tight or not! We aren't supposed to make him feel welcome to the league!" Spinner shouted. "Shut it Spinners!" He yelled back. "I-it's fine" I weakly smiled at him. He helped me up and we waited for Shigaraki to come. He finally came and took me from Dabi. We went through the portal, in seems like we were in the city near UA. Apparently the villains planned this. They set off explosions that they've placed the day before and everyone started freaking out. That's when Shigaraki decided that it was time to make an appearance. He stood there in the middle of the chaos with the villains behind him and me in his grasp. He had one finger off so I won't decay. The news reporters started sworming around us from a distance and some hero's came to the scene. The crowd gasping and whispering amongst themselves about the situation. Then All Might and Aizawa sensei came with some of class 2-A's students. I saw Kacchan there too. Oh how I missed him so. "Let him go Shigaraki!" Aizawa sensei yelled. "Heh like I'd listen to you Eraserhead" He laughed. Nii-chan was also there. He ran tewords us with his full speed but that wasn't fast enough. "SHITTY HAIR GET BACK HERE!" Kacchan yelled at him. Toga tackled him to the ground with a knife in her hand. "Nii-chan!" I tried getting up but was pushed back down by Shigaraki. "Now now Sharky your brother would be just fine" He grinned at me. I looked back to Nii-chan then spotted a very familiar black haired woman in the crowd. "M-mama?" I mumbled. She had tears in her eye's as she looked at me and Nii-chan. Shigaraki bent down and held a knife to my cheek. "Now now hero's, one more step and he's gone" He gave me a small cut on my cheek then threw me too the ground. He stood in front of me as the hero's and hero's in training struggle to find the best way to defeat them. Nii-chan managed to kick Toga off and Aizawa sensei wrapped his scarf around him, pulling him instantly tewords them. Mama was traumatized at what she saw. Her two children held against they're will by villains is enough to traumatize anyone's mother honestly.

Dabi held me up as Shigaraki went to fight some hero's with the rest. "You okay?" He whispered. "Y-yeah" I whispered back to him. They were fighting left and right, until there was an opening for Kacchan. He blasted himself tewords me and Dabi but before he could reach us Dabi let me go and went to fight him. Shigaraki came to me and held me by the back of my neck. "Ngh uh" I looked up at him but he was looking at the other's. Anger burned in his eye's as his eye's landed on every one of them. His grip tightening at every second until it became hard to breath. "These damn hero's are pathetic and weak, if only there was a hero werth fighting" I could hardly breathe, when he noticed his grip and how tight it was he instantly released me. "Some one like you" He looked at me. "W-what?" To say I was shocked would be an understatement. "W-why m-m-me?" I looked at the ground thinking of any possible reason why he would say that. "My baby!" Mama cried. "M-mama" I instantly shot my head tewords her. Shigaraki saw my attention was else where and looked at my mom. "Is that your mom huh Sharky?" He smirked. "P-please d-d-don't touch h-her" tears started to form in my eye's but I refused to let them fall. "Since you asked so nicely Sharky~" He patted my head. "Mama please be save" I whispered. The hero's have worn the villain's out, they all stood behind Shigaraki once more. "Let's make a deal mhh?" He smirked at the hero's. "What kind of deal?" Aizawa sensei glared at them. "You give us this cutie and that pikachu over there and we'll leave you alone" He a said. "Hah! Please like we'll let you keep him or that other kid!" Endeavor laughed. "E-Ejir-" I was then slapped across the face by Spinner who was holding me up. "Dude wtf?!" Dabi whisper yelled at him. He then took my from Spinner and moved next to Shigaraki then whispered something into his ear that made him mad. He turned to Spinner and pulled him. "Fine then, give us the cutie amd you can have this lizard" He said throwing Spinner to the ground in front of him. "What the hell Shigaraki?!" He yelled at him. I looked at them, I didn't know what they were even doing. I looked at the crowd trying to find mama but didn't see her anywhere. "Ejiro" I looked at my big brother with sadness. I don't know if I'll ever hug him or anyone ever again, or kiss Kacchan's sadness away again. I looked over at Kacchan who has a bunch of injuries on him. That was the end of the line for me. No one gets to hurt my friends or family and gets away with is, no matter who you are I will never accept this sort of violence! I don't even like violence! I bent down to the ground touching it with my one hand, petrifying the villain's on they're spots then unpetrifying them again. My limit is five to six people and the villain's were around twelve to fifteen. I overused my quirk but it was worth it. The villain's fell to the ground unconscious and the hero's ran to my aid. I passed out shortly after they started running tewords us.