Monama meet's Izuku

Izuku POV

We were almost done training with the second years. I was on the bench with Bakugou-kun waiting for him to wake up. So this must be the one Nii-chan said he like's. I can see why he like's him. He's pretty hansom and he's a great fighter and has an amazing quirk and his quirks durability is insane! He soon started to wake up. Toshi joined me a few moments ago since he finished his match. "Oh Bakugou-kun! I'm glad your alright" I smiled. "The fick happened?" He sat up. "I accidentally petrified you! I'm so sorry it was an accident, I swear!" I bowed to him. "That was your quirk?" He asked. "Well yeah kinda" I scratched my head. "My quirk is very similar to my brother's quirk except I can petrifi people instead of myself" I explained. "I can petrifi people from long distances as well, I can go up to a 10 meter radius but if I train my quirk more it'll expand to a longer distance" I explained. "That's really cool Izu" Toshi smiled. "Thanks Toshi, I was always taunted for not knowing how to control my quirk so I trained till I had full control over it" I smiled. "Nii-chan helped a lot too! He showed me a few training styles I could use to improve my quirk and the range of it" I explained. "That's impressive for an extra" he patted my head het got up and left. "He completed me?" I tilted my head. I was so confused! Was that a complement? I don't know anymore.

The bell rang for lunchtime. Nii-chan invited me and Toshi to his table with his friends. I gladly said yes and Toshi agreed. We got our food and sat down. I sat down next to Bakugou-kun and Toshi next to me. "So how do you like UA so far Izu?" Nii-chan asked. "It's a nice school, definitely better than the other's I've went to" I smiled. "That's for sure" Nii-chan mumbled. "What was that?" I looked at him. "Nothing! How are your classmates? Are they nice?" He asked. "Mhh~ super nice and I've already made a lot of friends too! Toshi's one of the best kind in my class! He's definitely number one" I chuckled. "Izu" He grouned and turned a bit red.

"Do you like your soba hot or cold?" Todoroki-kun asked. "Definitely cold! It doesn't taste right when it's hot" I took a bite of my food. "Can we be friends Kirishema?" He asked. "Umm sure Todoroki-kun" I smiled nervously. "What are you even doing here Icyhot!" Bakugou-kun yelled. "Eating lunch"he said. "Well me and Toshi should be heading to class, Aizawa sensei wants to talk to us before lunch ends" I smiled. "Oh alright then! Cya later them!" Nii-chan grinned and gave me a thumbs up. "Right" I smiled. "Goodbye everyone" I waved at them as we left. "Bye!" Mina-San shouted.

We went to class and met someone form class 2-B. I think I saw Nii-chan and him fight one time. "Hey Toshi I was wondering if we could hangout aft-" the guy bumped into me. "Oh sorry about that" I bowed to him. "Oh no that's my bad" he chuckled. "Say you look a lot like that guy that has a crush on that Bakugou moron" he said. "Oh that's my brother actually" I smiled. Toshi kept close incase something happens. "Is that so?" He smirked. "Mhh~" I nodded. "You don't act like him though" he said. "We get that a lot" I scratched the back of me neck. "Say what's your quirk little Kirishema?" he asked. "It's petrifi, sorry I didn't catch your name" I chuckled. "Monama, Monama Nieto" he held out his hand for me to shake. I gladly shook his hand. "You seem different than those class 2-A morons" he said.  "U-umm thanks I guess" I looked at Toshi for help. "Izu, Aizawa sensei wants to talk to us. We should go" He said. "Right, we'll talk again then Monama-kun" I bowed and left with Toshi. We just went to class and stayed in there till the bell rang.

The rest of the week were clamish. Monama-kun asked us to eat lunch with him and his friends. They were really nice! But Nii-chan didn't like that we were hanging out with them at all. So when he was at home for a weekend we kind of had a little disagreement. Our parents were out for they're anniversary so that left us alone in the house. "Izu why do you even hangout with those people?!" He shouted. "T-they're nice to me and Toshi" I looked down. "They're not nice people! They're bullies!" He yelled. "They would jump on every opportunity they had to insult my class! I don't want to see you with them ever again! Do you hear me?" He grabbed my shoulders. "Y-yes Nii-chan" I mumbled. "Say it!" He yelled. "Yes Nii-chan!" He let go of my shoulders. "Good" he then left and went to his room. I closed my door. When did Nii-chan start to yell at me? I sat against my door hugging my knee's and resting my chin on it. Why was Nii-chan so mad? I didn't do anything wrong. Monama-kun was really nice too and his friends. I didn't understand why Nii-chan went off on me like that. He did hurt my shoulders when he grabbed it too. This was the first time Nii-chan hurt or yell at me.