Chapter 1 - Systems & Maidens

Key:

[text] = [Gamer notifications]

A/n = Author notes

"text" = speech between people

===========================================================================================================================

With a goal  established and my mind set with a purpose. I guess i should get onto what the grace was and felt like. The grace was a vertically elongated bright yellow golden star. With one trail of golden dust  leading out to another direction were in the game you could find another grace. When i touched the grace  a black see through screen with gold outlinespopped up to my eyes. 

[*Ding*]

[User has completed quests without the help of the System]

[' First touch of grace '] visited at least one site of grace

['This world is peculiar'] reincarnated in the combined world of Elden ring and Percy jackson

Percy Jackson. Percy freaking jackson. The awsome world of Adventures Demigods monsters and Gods. This certainly changes a lot thats for damn sure. For one thing i couldn't now just be an idle bystander in its plot trying my own objectives there are just to many risks involved.

Reason 1. from this bodies memories grace at least had the effect of making monsters more likely to find me, it must of been something like a sent or smell. I mean grace itself is basically a blessing from an Outer God and it seems the monsters in the books would try to kill just about anyone involved with Gods in any way shape or form .

Reason 2. Camp Half Blood. Not only is it a place that cultivates potential of not just Half bloods of Gods but also people of other mythical descent. it also gives quests out that can take the participants across the US im bound to find grace or some other rewards along the way with it.

Reason 3 protection if I can get someone to vouch for me so they let me into the camp that barrier will let me think and train without having to constantly be on edge.

But more importantly there was this. My gaze was fixed on the screen in front of me

It was clear I had the gamer system from the game. The system in the game was similar to the other gamer system I'd seen online, like the one seen by Sung Jin Woo. However it had some major differences. 

[Reward 'my roots' has been ditributed]

[accept/refuse]

I obviously accepted  

[*Ding*]

[*User has accepted reward please pick a starting class*]

[*Note your class cannot be changed once it is chosen*]

My class huh.I assume like in the game i have to  first pick a class before I could see my starting stats,I looked at the 10 class options were laid before me.

[Vagabond]

[Hero]

[Bandit]

[Astrologer]

[Warrior]

[Prisoner]

[Confessor]

[Wretch]

[Prophet]

[Samurai]

I had origionally picked samurai through my first play through. But with that reveal of this world being shared with the Gods and Freaking demigods of percy jackson. Im not sure anything not built around faith would do me any favours. But i'll have to be strong as well many monsters exist in this new world and If im not strong enough i'll die.Could I be revived by grace indefinetley or was there a limit .