Chapter 2 - Flight attendant tried to eat me 1 star

Key:

[text] = [Gamer notifications]

*text* = sound effects

A/n = Author notes

"text" = speech between people

========================================================================================================================================================================

I looked around the large room officialy dubbed the Roundtable Hold everyone was here. Well at least most of them Sorcorer rojer stood of in aconner next  to a fire place crackling orange flame, with what seemed to  be a permanent smile on his faceand Sir Gideon Ofnir sat in a chair staring of into the distance clearly not wanting to be disturbed I just arrived and I could feel the aura of seriousness coming off him.

Quickly I slapped myself

*Wham*

Ow. But it was needed, me being here was for one purpose and one purpose only to prepare. I quickly ran off into the direction of the person or i guess people i needed to see. Through a set of two open doors a ran on red velvety carpet down some steps to the end of a hallway a blocked door to the left and two old laidies were huddling in front of me over some kind of black shaul that draped over both their shoulders.

Old laidies were the nicest way to describe them. Ladies and Gentlemen I present you with the Twin maiden husks, and if you think what I said about doing them a favour was wrong then you obviously hadn't of met them in person like I did because if you did Jeez they looked like corpses taken out of a casket by some phsycho.

Their hair was grey and white like dust thin and waving about slightly as thee two of them jittered. They looked ancient, ttheir pale grey faces wrinkled and had the appearance of fruit leather, bony arms jutted out in front of them shakily holding onto a large wooden stick. Instead of eyes in their sockets, there was nothing just black voids that seemed to do nothing but just bore into my soul and cause me to clench my hands in fear. They were watching me as if waiting for me to do something more than I planned to do in the first place.

  Y/N:  " h...ey I need something to help with my journey, do you think I could see whats in your store right now"

My voice involuntary stuttered seems like I was both bad at speaking with others but also mystical old people to.

As if knowing what i needed they reached into their cloak and unfurled a cloth of packed items on the floor. Even though it seemed just coincedental, all the items fell equally spaced apart in a nice presentable manor.

They had many items: weapons, mirrors lockets an assortment ranging mystical to mundane hunks of metal. Then i saw what I needed a tattered yellow scroll held together with red strig and a wax seal engraned with a picture of the erd tree.I picked it up and carefully unfurrled it

There stood the image of what i assumed a man. Glowing holding his fist tightly in front of his face with his back to however opened it.Me.

The incantation [*Assasins approach*]

For those who dont know assasins approach was an incantation for stealth that had 2 effects.It being an incantation meant that it couldn't be preformed with a staff and needed a finger seal of any kind to act as a catalyst for the spell . Think of the the finger seal as the shell of a gun your mp or mana as the compartments and the incantation if you had all of those then.If you had all of those then.

*Bam*  you had your self a working incantion.But enough about metaphorical guns what does the incantation itself actually do.

As I mentioned before it had 2 main effects. 1 was to lessen fall damage the 2nd was to silence your footsteps,well like an assassins skifully silent.