•The Downfall•

It was Winter. Snow and snowflakes all around, cold temperature, Christmas almost near. The Mega•PizzaPlex from Fazbear.Co was now shut down due to the errors and rumours spreading all around the city. It wasn't really shut down, it was more..... Abandoned. All the animatronics left to rot in that massive, horrid mall. The gang: Freddy, Chica, Monty, Roxanne, weren't really bothered by this- since they wanted freedom all this time. The one that was really affected by this, was Sunrise, from the daycare. He was so affected by this information, that if Moon wasn't there.....he would've gone insane. Let's take a peak in the daycare, shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☀️ Sunrise's POV☀️

I've been roaming around the daycare for HOURS now! There's no way the rumours were true, right? Yeah...yeah no way! There's NO WAY we would shut down due to some stupid rumours! ........ right? UGH! i-i just wanted to take care of kids...! It was my job, my duty.. but now... It's gone. The kids will never come here, ever again! I bet the gAnG doesn't even care! They only wanted to be free.. they didn't care about the children, the parents, the people. I was the ONLY one who cared! ........... Forget it. They will never come.......never again.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like Sunrise is having a breakdown, Moon was quiet....too quiet.... But I'm sure it was nothing. The •Glamrocks• are having their fun at the arcades or attractions, Officer Vanessa is at home- or should i say Vanessa since everyone got fired? Nevermind that.. let's keep an eye out for the daycare attendants.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌙 Moon's POV🌙

Looks like we wont see kids anymore, Sunny must be so upset about this... He loved the children that came here- even though they sometimes made a mess. We have our own free will now, we can roam around if we wanted to, we can do ANYTHING we want. I've been around the Plex sometimes, but only at certain places. Sunny has been outside the daycare but only outside the daycare doors, not outside the actual Plex. I might take him outside with me sometime, but for now i wanna go out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon exited the daycare doors and the daycare. He wandered around the rooms of the •Glamrocks•, stopping at each one. Except when he reached Monty's room. He looked at the sign infront of the window, knowing how destructive he actually is. Moon, out of curiosity, went inside Monty's room to see if he actually was in there. Not thinking about the consequences, like at all. He went inside and found the room a total disaster- not surprising of course. "Geez, didn't know he was THAT destructive.." Moon said whispering. He turned around to exit the room but then the door closed. It was suddenly pitch black, not able to see a thing. Moon being a naptime bot of course, had night vision. He could see a little bit around the room but not alot.Moon had to stretch his arms just to navigate where he was- and the room being in total disaster didn't help at all. Moon tripped on one of the items Monty had broken " you know it's not nice to roam around someone's room." Moon heard a voice behind him, causing him to get up immediately and turn around "Who are you? WHERE are you?" Moon spoke, practically yelling in a dark room. He felt someone grab his arm, squeezing it hard "O-OW, OW OW OW OW-! STOP THAT" Moon screamed out of pain, begging for the mysterious animatronic to stop. The animatronic let go of Moon's hand, causing Moon to grab his hand and stroke it, thinking it will make the pain bearable. Once he stopped, he looked infront of him and saw Monty "You bastard! That hurts you know. Don't sneak up on me like that!" Moon yelled furiously at the Gator "Well, you snooped in my room" Monty said to him, wanting Moon mad. Moon tried locating his hat, since it fell off from the fall " I wasn't SnOoPiNg.. i was trying to find you." Moon obviously lied and Monty didn't Believe him one bit. The Gator tried locating the door without tripping, which was impossible " this door is so hard to find.." Monty said, tripping on a plushie after he finished talking " yeah, i wonder whose fault that is!" Moon said sarcastically, trying to see by squinting his eyes. Monty looked at him, rolled his eyes and continued searching for the door. Eventually Moon finds it and tries to open the door "god.. how hard did you slam this door?!" Moon told to Monty, obviously being annoyed that he can't get out " I don't know-? I just....did.....?????" Monty tried saying to Moon without looking stupid. Moon looked at him, stared at him for a minute and turned around to try to open the door again. The daycare attendant struggled alot, but it was all in vein "ya know, instead of starin'... MAYBE YOU COULD HELP!?" Moon yelled at Monty. The Gator rushed over to the door, knowing what he has to do "should i open it by breaking it or kicking it down?" Monty asked Moon who was standing next to him "that's the same thing dumbass.." Moon said, face-palming "oh- right." Monty replied and punched the door, causing the door to break into pieces and let them out. "OMG FINALLY!FREEDOM.." Moon yelled and ran out of the room, Monty following behind "god i can't stand dark rooms.." Moon said under his breath, before rushing off to the daycare. Monty just watched, before walking off as well. Moon returned to the daycare, relieved he was finally free from that trashy disaster. He opened the daycare doors and found Sunny roaming around the daycare in panic. Moon being worried for Sun's wellbeing, he asked him " what's wrong brother?" There was a silence between them " He's back.." Sun whispered under his breath "what..?" Moon asked " he's back, Moon" Sun replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1003
End of chapter 1