•Don't enter! I'm changing!•

Story contains: Smut (the whole chapter sorry😭)
This smuttyfic also contains switches!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🪐3rd POV🪐

  "Thank you Eclipse ❤️" Sun said to him. Eclipse just smiled and gently rubbed Sun's rays "eat up now, i have stuff to take care of" He said to Sun. Sun nodded and started eating the brownies first.

  Eclipse left the room and headed for the balcony. He jumped in the ballpit and swam to the edge, climbing out. He walked towards the computer, turning it on and sitting down in the chair.

  He unlocked the computer, since he already knew the password from stalking Sun for 3 months. He looked at the files, security footage, codes, history and even the database..he found nothing.If it wasn't obvious by now, he's trying to find Moon's dimension chip.

  Eclipse sighed, knowing Moon's chip is probably destroyed into tiny pieces by now. He went back to the tower, wanting to see Sun. He reached Sun's room and saw the door closed.

  He opened the door- " no don't come i-!" Sun was standing half naked, with his shirt in his hands "well well well?~ what do we have here?~" Eclipse said, looking up and down. Sun squeaked and went to cover up his body with the shirt.

  Sun suddenly got pushed against the wall, being a blushing mess. Eclipse pinned Sun's wrists above his hand and lowered his free hand on to Sun's underwear. Sun shivered at the touch, still being incredibly touch-starved.

  "E-Eclipse-!~" Sun moaned out, closing his eyes "looks like someone is impatient~" Eclipse said and kissed Sun aggressively, slowly taking off Sun's last piece of clothing without him noticing. Sooner or later, Sun was completely naked, moaning under the kiss.

  Eclipse took this as an opportunity and slid his tongue inside Sun's mouth while he was moaning. He explored every single spot inside Sun's mouth, starting to jerk off Sun at the same time.

  Sun became a moaning mess, he couldn't even speak properly without moaning. Eclipse unzipped his pants and took out his member, making Sun blush at the sight. Eclipse broke the kiss, saliva connecting their tongues. Eclipse smirked "like what you see?~" He asked, teasing Sun.

  Sun blushed madly at that and turned his head to the other side, not looking at Eclipse. Eclipse chuckled and while Sun was distracted, he put his member's tip inside Sun's entrance "N-Ngh-!~" Sun moaned out from the sudden move "oh?~ moaning like that when I didn't even out my whole member in?~ this is gonna be fun~"

  Eclipse said, and without warning, he banged his whole member inside of Sun, causing Sun to moan loudly out of pleasure and pain. Eclipse let go of Sun's wrists and lifted Sun against the wall, causing Eclipse to enter deeper.

  "A-AH!~ N-NGH!~E-EC-CLIPSE~ A-AH~" Sun moaned out, his pupils shaped like hot pink hearts. Eclipse smirked at the sight and started banging into Sun faster "PL-PLEASE-!~ A-AH!~" Sun moaned out, trying to speak. "Use your w-words sweetheart~" Eclipse said.

  "F-FASTER!~ N-NGH!~" Sun yelled, drooling. Eclipse smiled and started banging into Sun faster and faster "A-AH!~M-MHM!~ M-MA-MASTER!~ N-NGH!~" Sun blushed alot more from accidentally calling Eclipse master but he couldn't control himself.

  Eclipse blushed too from the name, wanting to hear more out of Sun. Eclipse picked Sun up, pinning him against the bed instead. He put his member inside Sun again and started banging him deeper until Sun moaned louder at a certain spot.

  Eclipse abused that spot, banging Sun deeper, faster, harder. Sun couldn't even speak anymore, he was moaning so much he started speaking gibberish. Eclipse started getting sloppier at the movement since he was close to cumming.