•It was a dream...?•

(story contains: swears and making out)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🪐3rd POV🪐

  Sun was woken up from his slumber by Eclipse shaking him "Sun! Finally. Are you okay? You were panting and blushing in your sleep.." Eclipse said to Sun. Sun was just looking at Eclipse, confused.

  "I was..?"Sun questioned, Eclipse just nodded. Sun tried sitting up but he failed miserably. Eclipse chuckled and helped him "what happened.?" Sun asked, confused. Eclipse looked at Sun "well, i went down to the ballpit for something and when i came to check on you, you were panting and blushing a neon yellow colour." Eclipse explained.

  Sun started feeling some blush crawling onto his face. He realized that he had a sex dream with Eclipse, making him put his hand on his mouth. Eclipse saw that Sun's pupils are forming into hot pink hearts, realizing something was happening in Sun's dream.

  "What's with the sudden blush and heart eyes?" Eclipse teased Sun. Sun looked at Eclipse and blushed even more from remembering a part in the dream "D-DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT-!" Sun said before he rushed out the door.

  Eclipse got worried from Sun's reaction but decided not to pay attention. He had to look for more clues "looks like i have to search even more.." Eclipse sighed, standing up.

  Sun was running down the daycare, blushing madly "shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!" Sun yelled under his breath. He was remembering bits and pieces from the dream, causing him to close his eyes.

  "What type of fucking dream was that!?" He whispered. Sun wasn't looking infront of him and stumbled across a barrel. He fell down and saw that the barrel wasn't cleaned up "argh! Clean up, clean up!!" He said before quickly getting up and trying to fix the barrel.

  Eclipse heard the barrel falling and Sun yelling 'clean up', so he decided to check it out. He saw Sun on the floor, rubbing his templates before getting up immediately and heading over the knocked down barrels.

  Eclipse giggled and went to help Sun, still chuckling at Sun's stupidity. He dived in the ballpit, crawled out and started jogging towards Sun.

  "Need help Sunny?" Eclipse asked, being behind the stressed Sun. Sun jumped and fell back on Eclipse, his lower body in between Eclipse's legs, upper body facing Eclipse. "A-ah! I'm so sorry-!" Sun said before getting up immediately.

  "No worries but...do you still need help?" Eclipse asked Sun again. Sun nodded and just looked down. Eclipse smiled and got up and dusted his pants "well, let's start! Your OCD is gonna act up." (I apologize if i said it wrong! I haven't met anyone with OCD and I'm worried that i explained it wrong, i apologize if i did!) Eclipse smiled.

  Sun just started stacking up the barrels, making sure they were in proper position while Eclipse was admiring his hard work and effort for the kids. While Sun was distracted with the barrels, Eclipse fell deep in thought.

  'he's acting differently ever since Moon disappeared..'

  'is it my fault..?'

  ' I remember Sun saying that if Moon wasn't here, he would've gone haywire..'

  'is he becoming...haywire-?"

  '"ECLIPSE!" Sun yelled at Eclipse. Eclipse snapped out of his thoughts and noticed Sun mad "sorry Sun, i got lost in my thoughts.." Eclipse apologized.  Sun felt bad yelling at him but Eclipse wasn't responding and he got worried.

  Eclipse patted Sun's rays and started walking to the computers"if you need any help, I'll be here.." Eclipse said and walked away. Sun sighed and sat down in the cushion floor "I can't get this stupid dream off my head...." Sun whispered, blushing at the thought.

  Eclipse was at the computers,searching for Moon's dimension chip. He thought that if he found his brother, he would've been happier. A few minutes past but still, no luck.  Eclipse thought of giving up but then he saw Sun sitting on the floor

  'I'm doing this for you, dickhead...❤️'

  Eclipse thought. He went back to searching for Moon's database or any info on Moon. Sun saw Eclipse getting frustrated so he walked over to Eclipse " what are ya doing?" Sun asked Eclipse, curiosity filling his head.

  Eclipse jumped at his voice since he didn't notice him "w-well.. that's for me to know and you to find out~" Eclipse said, causing Sun to whine. Sun was very curious, probably the most curious bot out of everyone!

  Sun took this as an opportunity to tease Eclipse and sat on his lap. Eclipse blushed a deep orange "S-Sun!?-" Eclipse stuttered. Sun had a smug look on his face, he was blushing too but less "whaat?? Someone took the other chair!" Sun pouted playfully.

  Eclipse was still blushing, Sun's ass on his lap, close to his member. Sun stared at the screen, seeing that Eclipse was going through blueprints and the main database "why are you in the database and the blueprints? You building someone?" Sun asked.

  Eclipse snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the screen infront of Sun "i-its none of your business.." If Eclipse told Sun that he was trying to find Moon, he would ruin a surprise.

  Sun got even more curious and bent closer to the screen, his ass moving on Eclipse's member now. A small grunt escaped Eclipse's mouth but he covered his mouth quickly so Sun wouldn't hear him. Sun kept moving, his curiosity taking over. Eclipse let small grunts escape but not too loud.

  After a while of moving, Sun realized that he was moving back and forth on Eclipse's member. He blushed really hard and turned around to face Eclipse, his stomach facing Eclipse's stomach and his private area on top of Eclipse's member.

  Since Sun moved again, Eclipse let out a silent moan. Sun saw how much Eclipse was blushing, but he thought he got sick "oh my! Are you okay? You look sick!" Sun asked, bending his face towards Eclipse's.

  Eclipse couldn't take it anymore so he pushed Sun's face towards his. Eclipse kissed Sun and Sun was blushing alot "M-Mhm-!" Sun tried saying something but it was muffled. Eclipse bent Sun's back, making it touch the table, sending shivers down Sun's spine from the touch.

  Eclipse started rubbing Sun's back, making Sun moan. Eclipse slid his tongue into Sun's mouth, exploring every bit. This lasted for a while before Eclipse parted away, saliva connecting their tongues.

  Both of them were panting and extremely blushing "I-I'M SO SORRY- I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME-!" Eclipse said, putting his hands on his blushing face to cover him up. Sun didn't know what to say so he just sat there panting.

  "I-it's fine... Can't say I didn't enjoy it...~" Sun teased Eclipse. Eclipse became more of an orange and lowered his head down, his hands still on his face. Sun chuckled, sitting up straight and then bent down to Eclipse.

  Sun removed Eclipse's hands off his face and gave him a peck on the mouth. Eclipse sat there, blushing even more(is that even possible). Sun put his finger on Eclipse's chin and lifted Eclipse's head a bit higher

  "You're a good kisser..~❤️"

Sun said before getting off of Eclipse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1215