•The Dimension Chip•

{story contains: angst, making out and gore-ish?}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🪐3rd person POV🪐

After Sun got out of the shower, it was already 9:46pm "did i really take that long?" Sun spoke to himself. He grabbed the towel which was on the door and tied it around his waist "i gotta check up on Moon.." Sun said, opening the door to not see Moon in his bed "Moon! Where are you?" Sun yelled out, but no response "Moon??" Sun yelled out again, but still.. no response. Sun quickly put some clothes on and started searching for him, no luck. He searched the tower, their rooms, the kitchen and the whole daycare...but still, Moon was nowhere to be found.

"Oh god oh god oh no oh no.." Sun was starting to panic, he couldn't find his brother. Sun started having a panic attack, he was hyperventilating, gasping for air "Moon..Moon..! MOON!" Sun started yelling for Moon.

Freddy was passing by the Daycare to check up on Sun after the "incident" only to hear Sun screaming. He rushed through the doors in a panic "SUN! Are you okay!?! Where's Moon!?" Freddy yelled " I-I DON'T KNOW..! I CAN'T- I CAN- I CAN'T FIND H-HIM..!?" Sun started yelling louder "WHAT!? DID YOU SEARCH EVERYWHERE?" Freddy yelled out, he was worried for Moon AND for Sun.

Sun wasn't responding, he was only panting and gasping for air. After a while, he started getting dizzy and passed out "Sun!? SUN!" Freddy rushed over to Sun and before he could fall on the floor he catched him "oh god.." Freddy said under his breath.

"Put.him.down."

Freddy heard a voice and turned around, only to be attacked by an unknown animatronic. The unknown animatronic covered Freddy's mouth to prevent him from screaming, then, they started tearing his legs and arms one by one, oil dripping, wires hanging out, silent screams and pain.

Once the animatronic stopped ripping Freddy's guts out, they picked Sun up and went back to the tower. The animatronic then, gently placed Sun on the bed " my my... what a nice body you have~" the animatronic said "you look adorable as well..~" they added to their sentence.

The animatronic touched Sun's waist, gently rubbing it "mhm..~" a sound left Sun's mouth. The animatronic quickly stopped rubbing his waist and smirked " well... touch-starved, are we?~" The animatronic spoke, their hand going lower.

Eventually, their hand reached Sun's crotch "as much as i want to fuck you right now..i have to wait until you're awake~" they said, removing their hand from Sun's body. Sun shivered from the lost of touch but he was still passed out.

After a few minutes, Sun woke up and saw the animatronic staring at him "so you're finally awake? Good...~" the animatronic spoke. Sun froze, recognizing the animatronic immediately "w-what..? What happened.." Sun said, rubbing his head, still tired "well, Moon is missing and you panicked, causing you to pass out" The animatronic answered his question "oh right- WAIT! MOON IS STILL MISSING!?" Sun yelled.

The animatronic just nodded, still looking at Sun up and down "w-why did you help me...?" Sun asked the animatronic"well.. first of all, you're cute, second of all, who wouldn't help someone with a body like that?~" the animatronic said, smirking.

Sun immediately blushed and grabbed a blanket, covering his body. The animatronic just chuckled " i also found out something~" the animatronic said while moving closer to Sun "you're incredibly touch-starved~" the animatronic said, kissing Sun's neck.

Sun backed away a little but soon enough, the animatronic was on top of him, biting his neck. "N-Ngh.!~" Sun moaned out. The animatronic licked the bite mark, sending shivers down Sun's spine. The animatronic enjoyed the sweet sounds, but soon enough they stopped.

Sun was panting, his face being a bright neon yellow "w-what the actual muffin!?" Sun yelled. The animatronic laughed at him censoring himself "i-i'm sorry...muffin!? That's so- fucking funny-!" The animatronic kept laughing.

They eventually stopped laughing, tears in the corner of their eyes "you can't swear here! This is a daycare.." Sun pouted "but there's no kids here~" they said "S-So!?" Sun pushed the animatronic off him "I'm gonna go look for Moon.." Sun stood up and went to leave.

The animatronic grabbed his arm "i know where he iss~" they said. Sun turned around and looked at them, straight in the eye "really?? Where is he!" Sun said, hope in his eyes "the thing is.."

"He's at another dimension."

Sun looked at the animatronic, the hope in his eyes dying "w-what..?" Sun stuttered. The animatronic looked down, nodding his head. Tears were in the corner of Sun's eyes "d-do you know if he's alive..?" Sun asked "no...infact, i know he's not.." the animatronic said.

Tears were starting to fall down Sun's cheek, his knees feeling numb. The animatronic pulled him in for a hug and Sun accepted it immediately "don't worry, everything is gonna be fine" the animatronic reassured him.

Sun started crying, now knowing his brother will never be found. Sun wrapped himself around the animatronic, feeling safe "shh..." The animatronic started rubbing Sun's back, Sun didn't mind but he kept crying.

This went on until Sun stopped crying. The animatronic pulled him up and saw that he fell asleep "cute.." they said before placing Sun on the bed. There were still tears in the corner of Sun's eyes, so the animatronic wiped them off and kissed him on the forehead.

Sun lowered his head, blushing a bit and having a small smile. The animatronic giggled at his reaction and left the room. The animatronic stood at the door frame,looking at Sun "sweet dreams..~" they said, closing the door behind them.

The animatronic jumped in the ballpit, looking around the daycare "i haven't been here in ages" they said, climbing out the ballpit. They went to the computers, the play structures and the kitchen.

The animatronic decided to bake something for Sun, to make him feel better. They got the ingredients and started making a recipe: brownies with chocolate pudding.

✨Time skip✨

After they made the food, they packed it in a box and headed towards the tower. After they reached Sun's room, the opened the door quietly and sat down on the edge of the bed "Sunny~ wake up.. i made you something" they said.

Sun woke up, yawning. His eyes widen as he saw nice decorated box with something smelling good inside. The animatronic gave him the box and watched as Sun opened it "w-woah..! Thanks!!" Sun put the box down and hugged the animatronic

"Thank you, Eclipse❤️"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1121

*AAAAA I WANNA SCREAMM❤️*