Eleven

Y/n pov

"Yo what the fuck?! Why would you cancel the party?" I yell at Leo. I know it's a bad idea to be yelling at the principal, but he fucked up my chance of leaving.

"Calm yourself Y/n, recognize who you're talking to" he said calmly. "And to answer you're question, well i don't have to answer it" He chuckled.

"Ah you're such a dick" i mumble.

"Tell you what, you do something for me and i'll put the party back on" he crossed his arms.

"Do something? For you? Look i'm not a messenger." I say. "Don't worry it's not that. You seem extremely close with crybaby."

"Melanie?"

He nods, "If you can get her to go on a date with me, i'll put the party back on."

I choke on air, "You want to go on a date with the girl who killed your dad? That's fucked up" i say the last part mainly to myself.

"Oh, but if only you knew Y/n" he said.

"Ok and if she agrees?"

"The party is back on and everyone is happy" he clapped.

——————

"Hey baby" i kiss Melanie's cheek.

She glared at me, "Someone saw you walk into Leo's office" she crossed her arms. "Fuck" i groan. "Wanna explain?" "Not really no." I shake my head.

"Y/n" she sighed.

"Alright i went to complain about the party being canceled. That was our one escape ticket out of here." I explain.

"Look baby I know you're upset because i am too, but you can't just march in there and yell at the person who can make your life a living hell in 3 seconds" she waved her arms around as she spoke.

"BUT here's the thing. He said the party would be back on if you went on a date with him."

Silence.

"Melanie?"

"No" she said lowly. "Look i know ok, i don't want anyone else looking at you like i do, touching you like i do, kissing you like i do, fucking you like i do." I kiss up her neck.

"Y/n" she moans.

"You don't have to go with him. I don't wanna seem like i'm using you for an escape."

She sigh and sat down on the bed.

"Alright."

"Alright?"

"I'll go on a date with him BUT you owe me lots and lots of love and sex." She pouted. "It's a deal" i peck her lips.

——————

Melanie pov

I'm extremely uncomfortable. I've been sitting at this table with Leo for 12 minutes with absolutely nothing to talk about. He's too busy talking about himself and his father to even care.

"My father was a great man" he said while staring into my soul. "Mm" was the only noise i could make. I just want this 'date' to be over. "It's a shame what happened to him, we need more men like him."

"This apple juice is really good" i say while taking another sip. "I still can't believe you asked for it. You're like a walking grown baby." He scoffed.

"Y/n doesn't think so" i say cockily.

"You seem to like Y/n don't you?"

"Of course, she's my best friend." I responded. I wanted to yell out that she's my girlfriend, but who knows what would happen.

"I can tell, you guys are always together. If i didn't know any better i'd say you guys are a couple" he chuckled "but that's disgusting" he finished the sentence. "What?"

"2 females don't belong together. It's man and woman." Leo said.

I felt my heart drop to my ass.

"Why do you think that way?"

"Don't tell me you support it baby." He reached out to grab my hand, i pull away. "Actually-" i cut myself off. Think about Y/n and the party escape plan.

"I totally agree with you" i say with a fake smile.

He smiled back and took a sip of his champagne.

"I'm looking forward to more dates like this with you Melanie." He said. Ugh kill me now.

I didn't respond. I just sat there.