Welcome to the Villains World-1

{Reader's} P.O.V.

I winced as I moved my head, bumping against some kind of door? I put my hands out to the side and I felt around me. AM I IN SOME KIND OF COFFIN??? Ok calm down {Reader}, There must be some explanation for this.

"Darn it, People are coming! I need to get this uniform on fast! Unnn! This lid is so heavy!! If I do this, it better come off!"

"FIRE?!"

I quickly used all my body weight to knock off the coffin door making it land next to whatever was trying to open it and I fell next to the lid. "W-Where am I?!"

"GYYYAAA! YOU! WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?!"

I snapped my head to see some kind of cat with fire, "WELL, WHY ARE YOU SETTING THINGS ON FIRE?!"

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! I am the Great Grim, ya know! Ah well, human. Gimme those clothes! Or I'll burn you!!"

I slapped the cat, "Hell no!"

"MRAW?!"

I quickly sprinted down the hall. "This has got to be some crazy dream!"

I ducked into a random room and hid behind a desk. Looking around the room I saw floating books and towering shelves. Normally this would be a paradise for me if it weren't for the fact I was being harassed by a fire-breathing cat!

"Did you really think you can run away from me? Human! Now if you don't wanna be burned, gimme those clothes! FUGYA! That hurts! What's this rope?!"

"This is not just a rope. It is a whip of love! Finally, I found you. You're the new student, correct? Well, this isn't good. Getting out of your gate without authority and on top of that, you brought a wild familiar! Which is against school rules-"

"Let me go! I'm not a frickin familiar!"

"Yes, yes, that's what they all say. Let's try to be quiet now, shall we?"

The cat which I know as Grim is currently being muffled by whom I am assuming to be the headmaster.

"Honestly it's unheard of for a new student to go through the school's gates by themselves," he sighs before continuing, "Are you that impatient?"

"I-" "Well Well, the school's opening ceremony started long ago. Let's go to mirror's chambers."

"W-Wait I think you have me confused-"

"It's the room you started in, every student before you came through that door to come here. Students don't awaken until it's opened with a special key."

"Sir, my "door" was opened by that one in your arms..."

"I see, if you're the one who brought him here, you must take responsibility for him. But this is not the place for a long talk. If we don't hurry we'll miss more of the ceremony."

"Wait! Where am I and who are you?!"

"Are you not fully awake yet? Or perhaps your memory has been distorted by teleportation magic. It is rather often so I will explain as we go. For I am gracious. Ahem, this is Night Raven College! A place where magicians and talent come together. It is Twisted Wonderland's most prestigious magician academy. And I am the headmaster of this academy. Headmaster Dire Crowley."

"Magicians?"

"The only ones who can enroll at this academy are those whose skills are far more exceptional than average magic user and is accepted by the "Mirror of Darkness". The chosen few are called to the academy through those doors from around the world. And I assume a black carriage came for you with a door to pick you up?"

I recalled my dream, "it was real."

Grim tried to say something but all we heard were muffled words.

"Now then, on our way to the ceremony we go."

We soon reached two grand doors and I looked around. "This is too real for a dream."

"Well then, I believe dormitory divisions are done? Listen new students, in our dorm. I am the rule and if you disobey. It's off with your head! Remember that.

Someone yawned before speaking, "Finally this tiring ceremony is over. We are headed back to the dorm. Savanaclaw follow me."

"To all new students, congratulations on your enrollment. So you can all have a fulfilling school life. I am Octavinelle's dorm leader. I will support you as much as possible."

"I do wonder where the headmaster walked off to. He disappeared suddenly in the middle of the ceremony."

"Abandoning his duties..."

"Maybe he has a stomachache?"

"NO THAT IS NOT IT!!!"

I flinched at his yelling. Giving him a side-eye.

"Ah, he's here."

"Honestly, a new student was missing so I went off to look for them. Now then, since you are the only one who's dormless I shall take care of your cat. So quickly go to the Mirror."

"MMMMMH!!"

"Recite thy name."

"Mochizuki {Reader}"