Welcome to the Villains World-3

{Reader's} P.O.V

Grim was asleep on my lap as I kept petting him. Despite being loud he was pretty cute.

"I have brought you dinner! For I am gracious! Wait, isn't that the creature we ejected from campus? What is it doing here?!"

I shushed him. Grim lifted his head, blinking. He yawned and stretched, looking over at Crowley.

"Mya? What?"

"He came back because it was raining and two he's protection," I said, before looking up at Crowley with my fake puppy eyes, "You wouldn't leave a poor, penniless, defenseless, and magic-less teen to fend for themselves in an unknown world because of how gracious you are, right?"

He looked guilty and cleared his throat. It worked.

"R-Right, erm. He can stay here along with you, free of charge. But you will need to buy your own food and incidentals."

I nodded, motioning him to continue.

"But in return, you will do some odd jobs around campus, from what I can tell {Reader} you know your way around a broom. So what do you say you two? To you working as a Janitorial staff? For I am gracious."

"But I don't wanna do that, I want to be a student. I wanna blow things up and kaboom-"

"Or I can arrange to have you thrown out again," Crowley cut off Grim.

"We'll take it, thank you," I said and he soon left. I sighed softly, petting Grim.

"Hey, we can study in the library after our shift. And I can bribe a few teachers to let me see the curriculum," I reassured, he sniffled and looked up at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've done similar stuff before. Now let's get some rest, we've got a big day ahead of us," I said, picking up Grim and carrying him to a clean bedroom.